CDIH

Full Version: A message to our new mods...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
go to sleep....

no, really.... you've all been online for like 70 of the past 72 hours....

it's ok... you can go to bed now... really... the board will still be here in the morning... I promise...
no it wont. dont lie.
hybrid.... stop trying so hard... nobody likes you.... get over it...
i actually find hybrid's random sig's quite entertaining
must stay awake. must prevent board meltdown. must stay awake. all will fail without me. must stay aw................................................
thanks keyser.

moron...:fuckoff:
am i not turtley enough for the turtle club?
ok... all the new mods.... it's nap-time...

if you all take your naps now like good little mods, you can have juice & cookies when you wake up:-)
c'mon Ken'sPen.... don't fight it....
Arpi, Luna & Jack are already sleeping...

You won't get any juice of cookies if you don't take your nap....

C'mon... you don't want to end up like Maynard, do you.... he never took a nap during the day & look where it got him...
I am the watcher,
I shall remain ever vigilant........
[hypnotic tone]you're growing tired... you're eyelids are drooping... at the count of three, you'll be in a deep, deep, relaxing sleep.... one..... two.... (snaps finger)... three.[/hypnotic tone]
Moron, don't encourage him to sleep. The longer he stays awake, the sooner he will snap. They don't allow internet access in the looney bin.
Quote:[hypnotic tone]you're growing tired... you're eyelids are drooping... at the count of three, you'll be in a deep, deep, relaxing sleep.... one..... two.... (snaps finger)... three.[/hypnotic tone]

BAHHHH......
I never did believe in that shit....
Till Alkey got Silera....
Quote:Moron, don't encourage him to sleep. The longer he stays awake, the sooner he will snap. They don't allow internet access in the looney bin.
but they allow them at the Jurassic Park Geriatric Center, i guess, huh?
Quote:I never did believe in that shit....
Till Alkey got Silera....
So now you're trying it on Arpi?
ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,ken is funny and good looking, ken is funny and good looking,
I can't tell by Arpi's last post if Ken's hypnotisim worked or if Arpi is sending out subliminal messages to Ken. :crackhead:

Come to think of it, I don't want to know. This place has been all sausage fest today. Where's the white women at?
They are all in a Forum you are locked out of OAS....
It's a group C-blocking of you.
dammit Arpi... go back to your nap.... and take Ken with you... Sean is awake now... he'll make sure everything is ok...
must maintain control. must stay vigilante. musnt allow fnmoron to be unsupervised
Pages: 1 2