CDIH

Full Version: Knowing the situation........ - What would you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok, so i move into my new house in less than 2 weeks. my neighbor is still and forever will be an asshole. just this morning i went out and he had to drop what he was doing and stare me down like i'm supposed to be afraid of a sour old man.

honestly, my choice is to do nothing at all and revel in the fact that he's really gonna hate his new neighbors!

in the end i win.
I would agree with him
Get really stoned and let blind stoner rage take care of the rest!
maybe the problem isn't with your neighbors, but with you
Quote:maybe the problem isn't with your neighbors, but with you
nope, i do my best to avoid him and any problems that may arise and he's still an asshole.

he's pissed off over my house being nicer than his.
i have central air, he doesn't.
the cars that my wife and i drive are nicer than his.
basically, he's trash and my wife and i are not. his way of dealing with his jealousy is to be a complete douche.

before i got my dalmatian and the problems started i used to give him the first bottle from every batch of my home brewed beer. i tried being nice even after he started actiing like a bitch.

several people on this board know me personally and can vouch for me

Edited By LZMF1 on July 29 2002 at 4:39
Just two more weeks buddy...
If you start telling us what a douchebag your new neighbor is...
Then we will know the story...
LOL!!!!!

dude you'd love it if i moved in next door to you! so would astro and my 2 knuckleheads.

Edited By LZMF1 on July 29 2002 at 4:41
So what you're saying is that he's jealous of the bird painted on the hood of your Firebird?
he's jealous of the blocks that that firebird is on!
The house next door to mine was just purchased... looks like they're putting in a handicap ramp. :crackhead:
GIMP NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!!

:crackhead: :rofl: :crackhead: :rofl:
Do you live in Morristown? :lol:
Quote:So what you're saying is that he's jealous of the bird painted on the hood of your Firebird?
it could also be the fact that my wife and i are half his age and in the time we've been neighbors i've gotten 3 new cars and my wife has also gotten 3 new vehicles also.

meanwhile he has a dodge minivan and his wife drives a kia
It says "We Todd Did" on the new mailbox! :-o
lol! not a bad idea :-D

actually my last name is 10 letters long and "we todd did" including spaces is 1 letter longer. i think it'll just have the # on it.

Edited By LZMF1 on July 29 2002 at 4:55
Quote:If you start telling us what a douchebag your new neighbor is...
oddly enough, the people next door will be moving in the day before me so it'll literally be a fresh start for the both of us.

i grew up in morristown and i know a few people in the neighborhood so it should be smooth sailing from here on in.

Edited By LZMF1 on July 29 2002 at 8:46
Quote:Just two more weeks buddy...
If you start telling us what a douchebag your new neighbor is...
oh. i read it quick and i thought you said your new neighbors didn't like you either. my bad :fart:
damn, this board is violent....

Can we rig the board to deliver zoloft?
[Image: life4.jpg]
kim........how did you get a pic of my dirty rat bastard of a neighbor?
Pages: 1 2