CDIH

Full Version: Strange visitors in your office...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's been a bat sleeping on the front of our building all day today. What strange animals do you see at work? And NO, Canadian geese don't count, and neither does their shit!!!
Theres no such thing as Canadian Geese, unless perhaps you mean CANADA Geese. If they're from Canada, they certainly would be Canadian geese, but they are not necessarily Canada Geese, and they are definitely not therefore Canadian Geese.
I've got the local drunk and the local homeless guy. The drunk is harder to get rid of. Kind of have to just nudge him into the street and let fate deal with him. :-p
black people.
this thread sucks!
Quote:What strange animals do you see at work?

It's Grenwich Village. Do pink poodles count?
i saw that white dove that i posted about on that 'other place', that one time. Sometimes I see wild turkeys or turkey vultures... those are definitely weird. And every now and then, if you look real close, and you wait ever so patiently... you might see....

AN ASIAN DRIVING AN AMERICAN CAR!!!! Now THAT is odd. (I don't know what that means but then I lawwwfed).

I saw a midget on my way to work this morning though, he was walking a dog. The dog was a ROTWEILER and it was bigger than him?!!! wtf.

Edited By ClusterF@#$ on July 29 2002 at 4:57
Quote:Theres no such thing as Canadian Geese, unless perhaps you mean CANADA Geese. If they're from Canada, they certainly would be Canadian geese, but they are not necessarily Canada Geese, and they are definitely not therefore Canadian Geese.
Yeah, thanks for the lesson on "Canada Geese".

Hey, this thread may suck, but at least it's not an "inside joke".
Quote:What strange animals do you see at work?
My co-workers.

I work in lower manhattan - the only animals around here are the pigeons and the occassional sewer rat that comes out to look for food.
Quote:Hey, this thread may suck, but at least it's not an "inside joke".

wink wink.
I've got the perfect dog. She wandered into the shop one day and I decided to keep her. She was about 7 months when I found her and she was very well behaved, housebroken, knew a lot of tricks and she's constantly picking up new ones, and she loves pot smoke. :lol:

STRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE :crackhead:
I see dead people.
That is not a dog.. that is just one of them hairy HIPPIES!!!!!!11
Quote:I see dead people
thats actually just your cock and balls maymay. pull your pants up
Quote:That is not a dog.. that is just one of them hairy HIPPIES!!!!!!11
Hippies aren't housebroken.
We had some kind of golden hawk or eagle outside my building a few weeks ago. My old office had a family of ducks that used to stroll by on their way to the lake.
The only animals i see are the ones i work with. It's fucking manhatten for christs sake.
Cat Pooper.
Stop that Rolleyes
just dogs, and pigeons and sparrows, and squirrels, a few rats here a there. and i work in manhattan...
Pages: 1 2