CDIH

Full Version: Need a title?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Elite Titles

Upset that you don't have a special title? Need a label to make you feel important? Think a new social status will improve your life?

Then check this out and find out how to be a Lord, Lady, Duke, Duchess, or what ever other title makes you feel warm and special inside.
I prefer to just make the Lady or Duchess feel all warm inside. They know what my title is.
Quote:I prefer to just make the Lady or Duchess feel all warm inside.
Those were my aunts dogs names.
Leave it up to the dog fucker to conjour up his fond memories. :disappointed:
I shall henceforth be known as "Sir zootybang of Canterbury", heir to the Listerene fortune.
I shall be receiving my loyal subjects at 8 pm sharp.
my favorite title was always "to kill a mockingbird"
lady kate sure does have a nice ring to it....
[quote]I'll cup your balls and lick the shaft for $2.[quote]
That's not something a LADY would say. :-p
Quote:*{quote} I'll cup your balls and lick the shaft for $2.{quote}

Quote:At least learn how to work the buttons LZMF.
:poke:

* - I had to change the "[" & "]" to "{" & "}" because i kept getting an error stating that there weren't an equal number of open & closing quote frames
I call dibs on Sir, that way sleeper cant get it.
Quote:At least learn how to work the buttons LZMF
??????

i'm sorry you lost me. can you make cliff notes for me?
ok LZ.... here's the deal.... I used the "me" option in the Maynar'd a Dick (Part 2) thread, but i made a slight typo, and maynard said to me;
Quote:At least learn how to work the buttons LZMF
so, i found this an ample opportunity to quote him & throw it back in his face... It seems the maytard has problems using the "quote" button.... well, that & he implied that you're retarted & can't use the buttons correctly either....

hope that clears things up for you :-D
ahhhhhh......ok, i got it now.

i never did get used to using the "me" button
<!--me&Maynard--><span id='ME'><center>Maynard thinks LZMF is wee todd did and Moron is just a plain old jackass</center></span><!--e-me-->

:-p
Sir Touch A Lot... I don't like that....
<!--me&FNMoron--><span id='ME'><center>FNMoron knows Maynard is a DICK!!!</center></span><!--e-me-->
<!--me&FNMoron--><span id='ME'><center>FNMoron knows Maynard is a DICK!!!</center></span><!--e-me-->
Wrong thread, Moron. Rolleyes
Quote:The Titles of Lord and Lady
If you're a AOL user or are having trouble online ordering

Does anyone else see the irony in this?
<!--me&LZMF1--><span id='ME'><center>LZMF1 thinks that maynerd wants a dog cock in his ass</center></span><!--e-me-->

NICE!!!! it took me long enough but i figured that little "me" doo-hickey out.
Quote:Wrong thread, Moron. Rolleyes
whoops... sorry sluggard....
but he is a DICK, ya know...

oh... and LZ... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... you're smart!!!!:crackhead:
Pages: 1 2