CDIH

Full Version: Caption this picture - Short bus style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: bignuts.jpg]

Possible captions:

1. Lineup for Howie's possible father

2. Snuka's graduating class

3. Line of people to be next moderator after Arpi & Ken

4. Ladi's idea of free lunch
why not post the lyrics to AC/DC's song big balls?
Quote:1. Lineup for Howie's possible father

Ya prick...i sent that to you in confidence..lol!! Although those guys are wayyy too small for Ladi! And too clean for Snuka!
1. Grumpy Sucks.
LT's Sack Club
ok.... time for a new pic...
[Image: notright.jpg]

Maynard's personal ad gets an overwhelming response.

Edited By FNMoron on July 30 2002 at 7:34
Lent's Playmate of The Year festivities begin. BYOB
LMAO...you guys are killing me. gooch...even though i am a nigger i wouldnt be caught dead with those guys. to clean cut.

fn.....if those were guys i'd be strokin my meat and whistling dixie
Imagine the size of the car cover you could make if you were to sew all their panties together.....and the Seagulls it would attract overhead...lol!!

What amazes me is the the construction of a deck that can handle that type of load! We're talking at least 3, 500 pounds...that is Three-thousand-five-hundred!! Also....imagine the gallons of menstrual garbage that leaks out of their sewers every month!! It's Mind Blowing!!
The first pic... A lynching line.

The second pic....the "ladies" of ladi's family.:rofl:
In the worst natural disaster in California's history, a photo op on top of big bear mountain turned tragic when a deck originally constructed for weekend cookouts became the unfortunate recipient of the full brunt of a "Fuck weight watchers" convention. The ensuing lard-slide claimed 74,128 unfortunate victims before coming to a halt in Horton plaza In the heart of San diego, roughly 250 miles away. Luckily, the rolling ass-mass came to a stop at the food court In the outdoor mall, guaranteeing It wouldnt move from that spot for quite some time.
[Image: brava5.jpg]

I was going to do something real mean with this pic, but I changed my mind, so have fun with it...
Quote:I was going to do something real mean with this pic, but I changed my mind, so have fun with it...
[Image: 1028093820512_may_nips.jpg]
Ahhhahaaahaaaaa!! --(Insert Cartman laugh here)--
ok... new pic again...

[Image: butlermaid2.jpg]

<li> Maynard and his new lover play a round of "What did Abner Luima have for lunch"

Edited By FNMoron on July 31 2002 at 2:29
Or it could be TFEC's mom prying the used rubbers out of his ass..lol!:moonie:
<div align="center">[Image: knocker.jpg]</div>
hmmm....here's a great caption:

Brokenjaws sigpic.

next.
that's what i was thinking Goochie...
[Image: doorknocker_-sig0.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3