CDIH

Full Version: Vin diesel is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The fuckin man, IMHO he's the next big action star to take over the genre. The trailors for XXX get me harder than kenspen in a tutu.

He's like steve mcqueen meets stallone with some wesley snipes mixed in.

Agree? If not who do you think is the best action star out there?
i live my life a quarter mile at a time. for those 10 seconds or less, i'm free.
he annoys me. everything is so monotone
Quote:he annoys me. everything is so monotone

Sweet lord, <table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>The Irony!!!!</table>
he's cool though. his character in pitch black was really cool.
I haven't seen a good action film since T2. There are no good action stars today. The closest thing to action I guess would be the Matrix with Keanu Reeves. Next summer is gonna be awesome.
T2 was a landmark film, hard to reach that level.

The Matrix was ok, honestly I didn't find it as great as many others did.

Fight Club was a masterpiece but it's not a real "action" movie.
Quote:T2 was a landmark film, hard to reach that level.

The Matrix was ok, honestly I didn't find it as great as many others did.

Fight Club was a masterpiece but it's not a real "action" movie.
Yeah, I'm gonna go by your reviews... PFFT!!!!

If it wasn't made before 1968, you don't like it. (With the exception of Fight Club)

The Matrix is possibly the best movie in the last 10 years. T2 was alright, but not even in the same leag... SHIT! not even in the same SPORT as The Matrix.
Quote:Vin diesel is...

a meatball. he stinks.
Boiler Room was the last good movie Vin Diesel did. I think he has potential, but I think he has picked alot of bad flicks. XXX looks decent but i'll wait til i actually see it to make an honest judgement.
Quote:Vin diesel is...
Yummy.

The only movie I've seen with him in it was Boiler Room, but I would willingly see any of his other movies. I read in Star magazine (yes I read that trash) that he's BAD in bed.
Quote:a meatball. he stinks
That's odd....... all the girls I know agree, there is something very sexy about Vin. He's not really hot of face, but he's got a good body & just oozes some kind of throw-me-down-now-sex-appeal. :firebounce:
The Matrix was the best movie in that last 10 years?

You've got to be kidding me. It was average AT BEST.
Quote:Yeah, I'm gonna go by your reviews... PFFT!!!!

If it wasn't made before 1968, you don't like it.

Maybe if I watch the big brother feed all day, I can be soooooo cool like you.

Edited By GonzoStyle on July 30 2002 at 02:04
Quote:That's odd....... all the girls I know agree, there is something very sexy about Vin. He's not really hot of face, but he's got a good body & just oozes some kind of throw-me-down-now-sex-appeal.

to each his/her own...but he is too beefy for me and i can not stand the way he speaks.
Quote:The Matrix is possibly the best movie in the last 10 years.
If you replace best with worst, then you might have a case...
Didn't Vin Diesel also direct or produce Fast and the Furious and XXX? I guess it shows he's not all creatine and turtle wax.

And those of you who say that T2 was an OK movie, what the hell were you smoking. It is one of the few movies out there which was (a) a sequel which was better than the original, (b) an incredible blend of action and storytelling, © it had dynamic charecters, people who change throughout the movie...almost unheard of in action flicks, (d) some of the most incredible special effects pre-Matrix

I just hope the Terminator series doesn't go the way of The Godfather, the third movie always blows
i find vin diesel very very sexy
[Image: diesel.jpg]
[Image: vindiesel.jpg]
He looks like a negro
Quote:[Image: diesel.jpg]
I just want all of you to know that I look exactly like this when I have my shirt off and after I get a haircut :thumbs-up:

Edited By Doc on July 30 2002 at 11:35
Pages: 1 2 3 4