CDIH

Full Version: Hey, if you want a good laugh at my expense - And you happen to live near sussex cty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm submitting my "Starving Artist" illustration to the Sussex County Farm and Horse Show art show, come on by and see how my parents wasted 4 years of college tuition to get me on display in a hick fair..
Unfortunately, because of my schooling I'm required to enter into the "professional" category, for which there are no prizes, so you won't get to see me REALLY humiliated.. but if you're going anyway it's probably worth the laugh...
Plus you can get quality Corn Dogs and Falafals!!!!

(If you're actualy considering it the painting's name is "Starving Artist" and my first name is Adam, so you'll recognize my stuff)
Hey you got to start somewhere. And remember, if you're any good, you will do well after your dead. Good Luck!
ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe I should cut an earlobe off?
maybe you could donate some of your paintings to to CDIH,
we could hold a silent auction to help pay Sean's server bills.
So your name is Adnam?
Adam MaNgus...has a nice ring to it
I'll look for it :thumbs-up: cool
Doc, I thought it was MagNus.
Quote:Doc, I thought it was MagNus.

I can never remember, that's why I stick to Magoo
How about we just call him a big N?
then what do we call kid?
Quote:then what do we call kid?
Kunta
uppitty N?
[Image: combworld.gif]
BM, I think you need to explain why the earth has a continent that looks like a girl's spread legs.
i thought it was fagus all these years, damn
We all know Arpi doesnt like to leave the house so could you post a picture of it here for him?
Quote:Hey, if you want a good laugh at my expense

Like we have to travel to Sussex county for that.. :rofl:
Quote:Like we have to travel to Sussex county for that..
Point taken.. and apparently proven here...

Geez.. guy looks for a little emotional suppo....

oh, shit.. nevermind.. I'm an idiot.. move along, nothing to see here...
Pages: 1 2