CDIH

Full Version: Area 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
last night i got free tickets to the area 2 tour, it's moby, david bowie, busta rhymes, Carl Cox, the Avalanches , John Digweed, DJ Tiesto, DJ Dan and Tim Skinner. the blue man gruop is also going to be preforming :bouncer:

so i know the first 3, but the rest i am not familar with, so if anyone knows anything about them...let me know how they are please.

im most excited to see busta, so i can shake my booty :bouncer:
Quote:so i can shake my booty
i hope you got at least 3 tix and that you are going by yourself. you are gonna need the room.:lol:
Carl Cox is Techno/House music i believe, i'm not familiar with the Avalanches , John Digweed is one half of Sasha and Digweed the world famous DJ's, never heard of DJ Tiesto, never heard of DJ Dan and Tim Skinner. and i'm sure everyone knows about the blue man group.

Sounds like a good party. Is it the one in my hometown of Holmdel, NJ?
Quote:i hope you got at least 3 tix and that you are going by yourself. you are gonna need the room.

suck my arse arpi :moonie:

yes i know blueman group...

Quote:Sounds like a good party. Is it the one in my hometown of Holmdel, NJ?

yes it is sir. wanna come get drunk in the parking lot with me?

Edited By virgingrrl on July 31 2002 at 11:01
Quote:suck my arse arpi
there isnt enough chapstick in the world to help after i am done.

if you want to go backstage let me know. i am good friends with chris wink, one of the original blue man guys.
i'd eat VG's arse with a spoon.
Quote:i'd eat VG's arse with a spoon.
i would ask this couple if you could borrow thiers. you are gonna need it.
[Image: mncherry.GIF]
arpi why ya gotta be so mean to me?Undecided
i offered to get you in backstage!! how is that mean? not my fault about the butt thing. i suggest some sort of glute exercises
Quote:i offered to get you in backstage!! how is that mean? not my fault about the butt thing. i suggest some sort of glute exercises

i have a tight ass so :-p

don't make me start singing rent to you constantly....
Quote:don't make me start singing rent to you constantly....
as long as its quietly in my ear while you bounce the bison twins on me;-)
Live in my house
I'll be your shelter
Just pay me back
With one thousand kisses
Be my lover - I'll cover you

Open your door
I'll be your tenant
Don't got much baggage
To lay at your feet
But sweet kisses I've got to spare
I'll be there - I'll cover you

I think they meant it
When they said you can't buy love
Now I know you can rent it
A new lease you are, my love,
On life - be my life...

:bouncer: :bouncer:
i hope you burn in hell for that! :burnfucker:
:-p
i went to area one last year, was pretty cool how they set it up. they had a tent for all the techno type artists and everyone else was on the stage.

Digweed is awesome, definately head over to the tent to see them.

and moby was terrible live...he was on last after a bunch of much better acts, as it is his tour. oh well...still a good show.
the show was amazing. my poor body is so sore, from the heat and shaking my drunkin arse all damn day. busta, bowie and moby were great. and the dj's in the nice AIR CONDITIONED tent rocked too. so thats all, over all great day.:thumbs-up:

the end.
Quote:yes it is sir. wanna come get drunk in the parking lot with me?

damn, read that post several hours too late. i would have enjoyed that.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Aug. 01 2002 at 12:21
Quote:damn, read that post several hours too late. i would have enjoyed that.

you lose.

even found out we had an extra ticket, this chick's friend never showed.

so you lose.
Blueman group are those guys who paint themselves blue and did/do the Pentium commercials..
I gather they're big on "alternative" or non-standard instruments to create their music.
the blueman group was cool as hell. i saw them in las vegas at the luxor 2 years ago. we were sitting in the front row and had to wear plastic rain ponchos because they spray the crowd with twinkees.
Pages: 1 2