CDIH

Full Version: Have you ever jerked off while posting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And if so, who's post did you jerk off too? And what were they talking about? I myself have not.
You know it isn't a particular post I just got a hand free and why not. It usually is when I'm watching pr0no/posting.
Dude, are you guys that fucking hard up for women that you have to jerk off doing weird shit?????

NO, I've never jerked off while posting.
Nope, actually does accidentally producting count?
IkeaBoy Wrote:Nope, actually does accidentally producting count?
What the hell? Nevermind, I don't even wanna know.
The Sleeper Wrote:What the hell? Nevermind, I don't even wanna know.
dude, I am so with you on that one. I have already learned my lesson that you never ask Ikea what he is talking about.
I usually spank a batch just before, right after and depending on my mood....maybe....I'll throw some baby chowder in between
I hear AM used to go 15 rounds with his dick everytime Teenslut posted.
LOL this could be bad. :eek:
BeckyDC Wrote:LOL this could be bad. :eek:
I bet they wouldn't mind if any of us admitted to it though. Wink

And, no, I haven't. I did try to do it driving once. But I kept thinking people would see me, and I have a hard enough time concentrating on driving as it is.
Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:LOL this could be bad. :eek:
I bet they wouldn't mind if any of us admitted to it though. Wink

And, no, I haven't. I did try to do it driving once. But I kept thinking people would see me, and I have a hard enough time concentrating on driving as it is.
Oh I've done it driving. On more than one occasion. But, it's not nearly as good as road head.
Sephiroth Wrote:I hear AM used to go 15 rounds with his dick everytime Teenslut posted.
Yea, judging by all the "Oh man, I just splooged" comments in those threads, I figured there would be more people who did this.
:eek: More and more with each passing day, you are all beginning to scare me....
Shit..driving home after work is the perfect time lol. I mean it's dark by that time and if someone HAPPENS to see me?? all the better..no??
BeckyDC Wrote:Shit..driving home after work is the perfect time lol. I mean it's dark by that time and if someone HAPPENS to see me?? all the better..no??
The more you say, the better you get.
Quote:The more you say, the better you get.

so thats more bonus point for me huh. What do I win when I get there???
Christ my typing is bad enough....If I was banging my joint against the keyybboaaaaarrrrd IIIII cccan immmmaginnee whhhaaaat myyyyyyy tyyyyyppppinggggg wwwwwoullllddd loooooooook liiikkkkke. :eek:
BeckyDC Wrote:so thats more bonus point for me huh. What do I win when I get there???
Anything you want doll. Just name it.
whoa..thats SUCH an open invitation for sickness and perversion lol **ponders** lemme think about that one Confusedatan:
i just spanked it while looking at a pic of beckys boobs.
Pages: 1 2 3