CDIH

Full Version: Base station tard calling.... - Grumpy...come in grumpy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GRUMPY....come in GRUMPY. click uhhh come in anyone...looking for pissed off midget....last seen about 54 hundred hours ago. he will be tagging along with what looks like a shaved black bear....she goes by the name of mamma grump.....or aka FUCK TOY MAMMA......she is attracted to the smell of man ooze......GUMPY COME IN GRUMPY......we just want to let you know we are keeping the TARD fires burning bright so you may find your way back.......
Where the hell is that dirty little dwarf??

Edited By JIMMYSNUKA on Aug. 01 2002 at 1:45
--Static--........ahh roger that, i'm sure if you put out a plate of fresh spent rubbers and copies of BlueBoy magazine he should surface within the hour.....the hum-backed, one-eyed, chum-funnel toting mama Grump may be a bit of a problem.....the last time we encountered her she had to be tranked 8 times before she went down and we were able to hammer her new shoes on...lol!!:moonie:
Everyone who doesn't think Grumpy completely sucks and is totally useless has already posted in this thread.

Nothing more to see here.
ok guys just keep a look out for the little bastard....we want to make sure he can find his way back home.......

ps

corpse i fixed your post...you were missing the other [/b]. it took me a couple of times to fix it for ya but after all IM NOT A SMART MAN
hmmm ok then galt....thanks for pointing that out.

time to go back up top yet and play some fun and games?
Quote:corpse i fixed your post

Ahh. ....so Corpse, ya been having problems with your post?? Ya know, nowadays they've got medicine for that. Just because Snuka says he can fix it with his mouth doesn't mean it's fixed..lol!
That is not true howie. Ask ladi. she may slurr a bit from the leprosy claiming half her lower lip where i bit her but she will surely let you know i can certainly fix things.
My contention is that none of the short bus posters are actual people.

I say that they are nothing more than a scripting program run by an algorithm that uses a simple mathematical formula to spit out random monotonous responses that cycle through no more than 20 phrases.

From the makers of "I'm better than you"2002 made famous by K1d Afrika comes "Twisted & Angry"2002 which is currently being beta tested in three field trials on CDIH
Quote:

corpse i fixed your post

Ahh. ....so Corpse, ya been having problems with your post?? Ya know, nowadays they've got medicine for that. Just because Snuka says he can fix it with his mouth doesn't mean it's fixed..lol!

Quote:

corpse i fixed your post

Quote:

corpse i fixed your post

ERROR TYPE: VX000EIF9 occurred at 14:02 in vol.C:\userscript
well your kinda right....i mean to know more than 20 phrases one would have to be smart right? thus meaning basically nobody here is too shifty from what i can tell.
All you Book-learners. I ams home learneded
Quote:All you Book-learners. I ams home learneded

Well lemme ax youse a question....:rofl:
Quote:but she will surely let you know i can certainly fix things
oooh yeah, the way you taped the broom handle to the table, to fix the short leg, so my soup won't spill off... that was the besssst

Hey Galt........:moonie: ..... We're rubber & you're glue, anything you say, bounces off us & sticks to you!
wow this thread reminds me of a certain thread i have been missing!!!
IM HOME!!!!!
thats fine amy....you are welcome to call this entire forum home. ENJOY

now get ready i feel a monster of a greazer about to plop out my ass
opens mouth and stations self under snukum's ass
--sneaks up behind Amy, spreads cheeks, pops O-ring seal, shoots gallons of the green apple splatters in hair--

Edited By Bag of Shit Howie on Aug. 02 2002 at 4:04
smears it all throughout my hair....styles hair...pushes howie out the way before i miss snukum's dump
I really have to go crap now:-o
Pages: 1 2