CDIH

Full Version: Warped Tour!!!! - Who's going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The most anticpated show of the summer (at least for me) is coming next week. Warped tour is in New York on the 10th and Jersey right after. Anyone other than me hybrid and sleeper going? Who you going to see?

I'm looking forward to seeing Finch, thursday, no use for a name, and lagwagon, among many others. it should be an awesome show.
I was considering going but I think the majority of bands suck major balls.
yea I don't think anyone else here is going besides me, you and Hybrid

I'm excited to see Thursday, Finch, Alkaline Trio, NOFX, Bad Religion, the Used, and of course...the toughest band ever....NEW FOUND GLORY!!!!
if finch would wear masks i would so be there. but i don't like any other bands there
Quote:yea I don't think anyone else here is going besides me, you and Hybrid

thats because they all suck.

and i am proud to say that warped tour will be a Mask-free zone.
Quote:and i am proud to say that warped tour will be a Mask-free zone.
well, even masks are better than the 13 year old kids with mohawks so they could look like the guy from Good Charlotte cause he's like so punk dude.
Death > Bands with Masks > Good Charlotte
Quote:guy from Good Charlotte cause he's like so punk dude.
but those fellas are just so zany! not to mention those new found glory peeps
yea, there's a guy in NFG who's fat, and get this, he doesn't wear a shirt so everyone can see how fat he is. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. THAT'S COMEDY!!!
OMFG LOLOLOLOLOL

someone had to do it. hybrid isn't around.
[Image: newfoundglory.jpg]hysterical.
nice titsRolleyes
i hope someone drops a bomb on the place and wipes all you free loading whiney brats off the face of the earth. worthless hooligans!
All of you faggots should beg your father to play his Hendrix, Sabbath, or Nuggent vinyls. Hell, even the Edgar Winters' stuff.

Traffic if you're pussies.
Just because you saw gray hairs in the mirror this morning, no need to take it out on us.
Quote:i hope someone drops a bomb on the place and wipes all you free loading whiney brats off the face of the earth. worthless hooligans!
Well we know that warped tour doesn't have joey fatone or manley pope, so you wouldn't be interested.
Hmm, arpi seems to be a jimmy eat world fan. I think arpi has some backtracking to do.
i am going .. august 11th in asbury park. i am not into all of the bands, but i love live music and i do wanna see NOFX, Bad Religon, Thusday, No use for a Name, New Found Glory, and Taking Back Sunday ( if they ar e playing, I heard they were)
TBS isn't playing, they are on tour and are playing NYC the 20th and Old Bridge, NJ the 21st.
I am boycotting the warped tour this year... no particular reason..
Pages: 1 2 3