CDIH

Full Version: Creed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Is it ok to like Creed?" [/Tenbats, circa late 99]

Anyway, I saw them in concert last night. I don't see what the big deal is. The sound sucked, the lights/props etc. were totally overblown.

Is it that hard just to do a STANDARD rock concert without the gimmicks?

And what happened to the concept of hot girls going to rock concerts? There was more quality trim at DMB than there was last night.

anyway...
Quote:And what happened to the concept of hot girls going to rock concerts?
Awww, the bible thumpers don't do it for you?

Quote:Is it that hard just to do a STANDARD rock concert without the gimmicks?
Not enough bands are tight enough, and not enough fans are really listening.
You'd be surprised. Bible Thumpers can produce some of the hottest Girl Next Door types in the world. I've seen PLENTY of POA bible thumpers.

Just because you ain't flashing your tits doesn't mean you're not hot.

Quote:Not enough bands are tight enough, and not enough fans are really listening.

You'd be surprised. I'm not into heavy heavy metal that much, but I saw Zakk Wyld's Black Label Society and Drowning Pool at Ozzfest and I REALLY enjoyed them. It was just guys on stage jamming out, and they put on some decent sets.

I'm surprised how much just the addition of a 2-foot riser platform during Drowning Pool's set added to the performance. Both the lead singer and guitarist got on the platforms and just started rocking out, and it added to the song a LOT.

As opposed to Creed's ramps and torches and shitty pyros.
Quote:"Is it ok to like Creed?" [/Tenbats, circa late 99]

The correct quote is "Is it wrong to like Creed" The correct year was "circa late '00".
Slash, are you sure? I thought I was banned by that time.
Ok, the board went online on or about - May 05, 2000.
You're right. I was banned from early 2001 to early 2002, after six-to-eight months on OA.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE IRON CLAD MEMORY.
I'd take Project Pseudo over Creed any day of the week.
I'd prefer death to being subjected to either of them.
yes, well I was speaking relatively <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on Aug. 04 2002 at 1:59
creed sucks. next topic
Quote:I'd take Project Pseudo over Creed any day of the week.

Time to start a testimonials page on projectpseudo.com
I can make a sig pic with D-Von Dudley on it for you.