CDIH

Full Version: suspension rocks the hizzy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pictures of suspension by the back

All sorts of suspensions

heres a sample of what im talking about
[Image: daves1.jpg]
As if piercings weren't the dumbest thing someone could do to themselves. I should of known they'd think of something dumber. Everyone in that picture should be gased.
Owie owie owie.....I've seen that before on some show on Fox...I would NEVER let anyone hang me from my piercings...eek.
These idiots think they're doing something new...certain "tribes" have had rituals like this for hundreds of years...so much for being original...
Quote:certain "tribes" have had rituals like this for hundreds of years...so much for being original...

That's why we killed all those savages.
Quote:never let anyone hang me from my piercings...eek.

Sad tis a sad day. fine.....and to think i was going to do that botox treatment for you. i see where i stand now.
:-o No botox? Fine, I would only let you hang me from my piercings, but only after I gave you your first botox...I found an old can of soup that's swelled to the size of a melon.....get ready!!
They claim the hanging releases endorphis and creates a natural high. Long way to go for something that also happens when you jog long enough.
i like pain and everything but id never do that, id just get another tattoo, that turns me on hehe
Naughty uses clothes pins for more than drying wash.
no i wouldnt go that far
Quote:They claim the hanging releases endorphis and creates a natural high. Long way to go for something that also happens when you jog long enough.
Or it's a whole lot easier to sit on the couch & :fuggin:

And Dent, she doesn't even have any boobs to clip those to :rofl:

Quote:Drill a hole through one leg of at least one dozen clothespins, thread them on a thong or cord, knotting them at small intervals, and you have created a zipper. One derivation for the name will become obvious the first time one tugs swiftly on one end of the cord and hears the sound made by the pins pulling off sensitive skin [there may be other sounds as well].
Quote:she doesn't even have any boobs to clip those to

Who said anything about boobs?
[Image: 10kd019.jpg]

:rofl:
if people want to see some sick shit, try this website
sick shit
:fuggin:
Amy, when you're not getting laid, a clock changing time turns you on.
I thought this thread was about Melvin Mora, boy was I wrong.
Quote:These idiots think they're doing something new...certain "tribes" have had rituals like this for hundreds of years...so much for being original...

ooga booa unga bunga (It's darkie for Hoo hoo they're rippin us off! Hoo hoo!) :rofl:

Edited By JerseyThunder on Aug. 08 2002 at 8:59