CDIH

Full Version: What will you be doing on 9/11/02
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After sharing our memories in the "where were you on 9/11" thread, I began thinking about 9/11/02. Has anyone thought about what they'll do that day? If you work in Manhattan will you go into work? Will you take a trip via plane? Will you participate in any memorials?

I thought it would be interesting to hear everyone's plans for the 1 year anniversary.
Hopefully I might have a job by then, so I hope the answer would be; Working.

Other than that, I honestly dunno. I guess watch TV which should have a ton of memorial shows, maybe light a candle.
I work and go to school downtown, and at this point I don't know what I'm going to do. If there is a memorial service at my school, I will most likely attend it, but I can't go to work or school without seeing the site, and that bothers me. I guess I will just see how I feel...

The one thing I know is that I'd like to be with people who make me feel safe
I'll be at school....i'm sure UMD will have some kind of ceremony that day
a matinee and an evening show with my pal Joey Fatone
My name is Joey!!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
no it isnt, edward
i think i'm in school, but they might give us off for it. if i have school, there'll be a prayer service(i go to a catholic high school). if i have off, i'll be watching tv all day, and avoiding memorial shows
I am supposed to be moving back to Ohio on September 11th.
Quote:no it isnt, edward

I despise you Morgie.
Ohio? ewww why Ohio?
There's no black people in Ohio.
I moved out here for a significant other, but, all of my family is back in Ohio, and I miss them dearly :-(
smart ass :moonie:
that was uncalled for kim, no need to make fun of slash's misfortunes.
ill be in school and its also my dad's birthday
Most likely I'll be watching cheesy 3rd-rate hack emo high school bands performing songs about 9/11. 9/11 songs + whiny voice = worse than barbra streisand naked.
Working, and for all of our sakes, hopefully getting paid to stand around and look important while doing nothing. Or I'll be at the memorial ceremonies.
Bless your soul don, we salute you, a true hero.

With a really dope cell phone.
Thanks.... The phone does rock!
Pages: 1 2