CDIH

Full Version: Cough drops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
biggest scam ever.
although they do coat the throat with a layer of tasty protection....
wait,
so does....
nevermind
:fuggin:
but some are so tasty
vitamin C drops are supposed to help
i like the halls defense ones, all citrus, yummy and help me to fight a cold :thumbs-up:
ricola work wonders...if u drop them in a hot mug of water and drink it, it helps too...
I've had this fuckin nasty cough for a week now, and nothing is doing shit. NyQuil doesnt do anything, cough drops don't do anything, and cough syrup ain't helpin a Damn bit.
tylenol cold and sinus will clear that up...
that drug is so good that i think that cures aids too...
As someone who works outside during those harsh winter months, I have to say that fisherman's friend actually do a decent job. Sure, all cough drops are not what they are cracked up to be, but those badboys will at least give you a contact high ;-)
ill tell ya one thing,
if ya take a few perkaset and a couple hits off the bottle of absolute, you wont b feeling anything....anymore.... :toast:
absolut is crap, have some brandy. and tylenol sucks too, makes me jittery, so do all otc cold and allergy meds. ibuprofen is where it's at.
I'm rockin the Ricola orange mints right now. Tasty, but they do shit for my cough.
Sudefed( or however you spell it) the ephedrin in it will open up your lungs and you'll be cough free.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA
[Image: ricola.jpg]
Fisherman's Friend clear the sinuses of people around the taker. Those are good. The rest suck.
Nyquil is over the counter heroin.
If you've got a bad headache because of sinus pressure...puke. Yup, hug the bowl. It releases the pressure and opens everything up...you'll have those great, long, slimy snots hangin from your face when your done.
Tussionex is the way to go, you need an Rx for it, tho. It will kick the shit out of any cough you have. It's highly addictive, tho.
Just rub a little tussin in it.
Delsym is the best cough medicine out there. It lasts up to 12 hours so you only have to take it twice a day.
Pages: 1 2