CDIH

Full Version: Shot's - What tickles your fancy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im sure this has been done before and berade me if it has, but i find that tequila is the way to go when u want to be fucked up and not remember a thing the next day. also, black haus has come out with a vanilla liquor that tastes great.
:toast:
JWB
Definitely traditional black haus.
Jager, malibu rum, rumplemintz, and, if I really want to get fucked up, Jack Daniels.

For pure prove you've got a pair, do shots of Fire Water, without a chaser. HOT cinnamin shnapps shots.
THEY CALL ME JAGER!!!
Buckshot.
ever try a cement mixer?
JD. If you're going to do a shot, it might was well be a real one.

I'm also partial to the Purple Motherfucker.
I like Blackhaus, and have recently become a huge fan of the infused vodkas....bascially whatever gets me drunk fastest...this bar I go to has these electric blue shots....don't know what's in them, but I love 'em :loveya:
What ever someone hands me. I don't ever think to buy shots. They are too quick for my liking, I'm more of a sipper.
If it's gonna be shots, It's gotta be Jack Daniels....
jameson's irish wiskey, barenjaeger and jaegermeister a.ka. killer bee, goldschlager, reimerschmid escorial green(like jaeger only it's 112 proof!)
Blackhaus
Lil Beers
...not really into shotz
Just put the bottle of Jager in front of me...
or Johnny Walker Black Label, though I'm not sure my stomach can handle it after the last time I hung out with JW...

I used to do all girley shots, like buttery nipples and jolly ranchers, but I think I've grown out of that
I'm not much of a drinker and never do shots so I couldn't really tell you.
I'm not a big drinker either.
I have a low self image.
My penis is small.
Most women resemble their sig pics.
head shots.
[Image: m82_big.jpg]
johny walker gold label!!!
Pages: 1 2