CDIH

Full Version: Raw 1/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how great was that promo video even though it was played to that crappy Kid Rock song?

Did the APA just sound jealous for not being in the nWo?

Billy and Chuck, are they more like Lenny and Lodi or are they the WWF's Ambiguous Gay Dou?

Can Flair and Vince work off each other any better than they did tonight?

And, did you groan when Vinny said he would give him a few days to think it over because that meant no nWo tonight?

Didn't Y2J and Maven put on a pretty good match?

Why did I feel like I was watching OZ when UT had Maven in the corner?

Wasn't it great that Triple H finaly treated Steph like Tony Unger?

Was anyone suprised to see Austin get the win at this point?

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 29 2002 at 12:52

82-1012268026

Great Raw I thought. You put it perfectly.

Maven raped by taker.

Billy and Chuck ffing hillarious.

I wanted to see more of the nWo, but I guess that'll just have to wait. I guess we'll have to wait for thursday for Smackdown to see what happens next... or just read the fucking spoilers like normal people.
how great was that promo video even though it was played to that crappy Kid Rock song? Great Video, and Kid Rock is over, and not "over" in the good wrestling way.

Did the APA just sound jealous for not being in the nWo? Too bad for them, they are over too, And once again not in good way.

Billy and Chuck, are they more like Lenny and Lodi or are they the WWF's Ambiguous Gay Dou? They are also like 2 Cool, befoe they were 2 cool. This has been done to death.

Can Flair and Vince work off each other any better than they did tonight? Not enough dialogue from Flair tonight.

And, did you groan when Vinny said he would give him a few days to think it over because that meant no nWo tonight? I knew that was happening anyway, like the WWF isnt going to drag this thing out as long as they can.

Didn't Y2J and Maven put on a pretty good match? Not bad, but Maven needs to beef up.

Why did I feel like I was watching OZ when UT had Maven in the corner? I think the Undertaker likes those sort of things

Wasn't it great that Triple H finaly treated Steph like Tony Unger? He should titty fuck her first, than throw her to the curb.

Was anyone suprised to see Austin get the win at this point? Nope.
Very good RAW, it had a PPV feel to it. Just about all of the matches were high quality matches, that advanced storylines with other people...example is Christian interfering with HHH. That Desire video was absolutely CLASSIC! I hope they show it again on Smackdown so i can tape it, since i didnt tape it this time.