CDIH

Full Version: What's your favoRite thing to pass the time - Other than message board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mine would be playing my guitar, working side jobs for home imporvement, and video games....
beatin the suspect
Listening to music
Driving aimlessly
Smokin a fatty with friends
Playin bass
Writing
Besides watching t.v., listening to music, and the other average things, I write and tend to daydream a lot more than I think most people do.
I wish I had time to do shit other than work.

Seven days a week ain't fun.

I make room for sex... sometimes... :disappointed:
hang with friends, drink, eat, watch sportscenter, watch movies, listen to music, read the paper, play madden
Anything that gets me out of the house.
I also love to get on the highway and just drive somewhere.
sex, sleep, get real stoned and watch bad movies, get real stoned and listen to good music, get real stoned and um, well anything really
I hear ya. I wish I had more time to travel and play basketball
Oh duh...I forgot Yankees games. :-)
Quote:I make room for sex... sometimes...

she said she felt like she was just passing time too
i can watch just about any sporting event besides nascar and wrestling (if you even consider that a sport)
I usually read, play video games, or watch a good movie. If it's a gorgeous day outside, I try to make it a point to get out and enjoy it - even if I end up just taking a ride somewhere.
Quote:I make room for sex... sometimes...
Sex? what's that?
Quote:Sex? what's that?
HAHA! You're married! SUCKER!
What in the fuck is a "favotie"?
Wow, a coon correcting a spic on spelling, and I thought I already saw it all.

TOG

KYS
My favorite thing that I also like to do is throw big fuckin rocks at black guys who are really white on the inside. Kinda like an oreo cookie. So sorry I offended your eyes with a common mistake... :fuckoff:
Quote:KYS
:rofl:

watch tv/movies, drive around, sleep, stand around & drink coffee w/friends way too late at night, IM (not a big phone person), sex, controlled dangerous substances while combined with any or all of the the above choices .... & ocassionally just sit and stare & think.
Reading, playing video games, and drinking! :toast:

What I should be doing?? Cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, trying to get the cobwebs down from a cathedral ceiling...
Pages: 1 2