CDIH

Full Version: My most favouritist new button!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: msg_l_forward.gif]

It makes it so much easier to share Ken'sPen PM's.
share the wealth. Ken doesn't PM me anymore...that fickle bitch.
I can't afford you gooch.....
When I said I would buy you ice cream for dessert I was not expecting 27 of Baskin Robbin's 32 to be your order....
sheesh.
i guess i need to be a chick for you to pickup the tab, eh?
You are talking 27 scoops, not 27 drums, right?
woo hoo hoo...gee, your good humor is just flowin' Sloats.
Good Humor... hoo hoo... that tickled my choco taco!
Speaking of new buttons, I've been dying to see what this Spoiler button does...

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Is it working? Does it look cool or different? <!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Ok. I previewed. That's unexciting. I was hoping it would move like the picture on the button somehow.

Move along, nothing to see. :thumbs-up:
you guys should see the stuff ken pm's me.... :fucking:
Ladi....did you forget that we've had the "spoiler" button before??
what IS the spoiler button???!!!
lets just say that some movie has a suprise ending, and i want to talk to somebody about it.but you dont want to know the ending since you didnt see it yet.i hit the spoiler button, say what i want, and people who say it can read it, but if you havent seen the movie yet, you dont get the ending "spoiled"
NICE!!!
Quote:did you forget that we've had the "spoiler" button before??
never noticed

I only just noticed the size & font buttons too, like a month ago. And that one that does this....

<!--me&Hey Ladi--><span id='ME'><center>Hey Ladi says I am not observant</center></span><!--e-me-->
Quote:lets just say that some movie has a suprise ending, and i want to talk to somebody about it.but you dont want to know the ending since you didnt see it yet.i hit the spoiler button, say what i want, and people who say it can read it, but if you havent seen the movie yet, you dont get the ending "spoiled"

[opening up a can of worms here]Interesting... arpi was made a mod and didn't even know about this spoiler button when he was ruining book endings?[/opening up a can of worms here]

Undecided :-o Undecided :-o Undecided
I thought it was more along the lines of, he didn't give two shits & thought it would amuse himself .... but I could be wrong.
I wouldn't know about this button since no one pm's me. :-(
Quote:My most favouritist new button!

Damn, i thought you were talking about me.
Feeling left out Pat??
Quote:Damn, i thought you were talking about me.

My love for your button is a private one - I don't need to flaunt it for all to see :loveya:

Edited By SLASH on Aug. 09 2002 at 5:20
Pages: 1 2