CDIH

Full Version: Rubbing one out - while she sleeps next to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For this one, i thought the SB would be a much better place for this topic.

Here's the situation: Your girl fell asleep already and you are wound up for some reason. You want to the ole sneak-a-rooni Suprise wake up thrust but alas, she has work in the morning and will get beyond bitchy. So, you scan the chanels and , well, lookee here, I do believe Cinemax has gotten rather smutty at 3am!

Well, this movie is doing a great job of reminding you of that worthless sack of shit laying next to you, but, you are now beyond arroused. You know the hard on guys! The one that if it truely was a bone it would rip right through the skin. So you ever so softly begin the task that will make you smoke a cig and doze off into a peaceful slumber.

The Sport Of It: I am right handed and am not very good with the left. I sleep near the door so now she is pressed up against my arm of choice. Fuck, now what? I keep going man, I have needs, damn it. So now I am trying to get the job done with just spit as a lube and without disturbing her. Every once in a while, in mid stroke, she stirs next to me. FUCK! This is something that is rather dificult too explain over morning coffee.

Needless to say, like the trooper I am, I got the fuckin job done! But I must say, it was outright the most enjoyable spank job ummmmmmm, ever!

So, I pose the question, is it only me or are there other deviants?
Can this apply to girls too? Cause I used to do that all the time. Actually, a guy broke up with me because I masterbated too much. But I used to do it not only when he wouldn't give it to me, but even when we had sex all night and then he went to bed.
But i happen to think that watching a guy masterbate is one of the biggest turn ons, (damn wrong thread) so if I woke up to find a guy doing it, i'd jump on him immediately.
I wouldn't have the nerve, I'd just run to the bathroom and spank one out in the toilet instead.
fucking girls man, any girl that would get pissed about you masterbating needs to be kicked to the curb!
i've done it, and i'm pretty sure he has too...
crx girl Wrote:i've done it, and i'm pretty sure he has too...
:got head: i have :got head:
Sean Cold Wrote:well, lookee here, I do believe Cinemax has gotten rather smutty at 3am!
Sean, for the record, especially if you don't want to stay up that late....Skinemax starts rolling the yanky cranky films at around 11:30 or so.

Never done the act in bed with her next to me......always venture elsewhere. She's too light a sleeper.
Metalfan Wrote:Never done the act in bed with her next to me......always venture elsewhere. She's too light a sleeper.
Dude, i am telling you, you are fuckin missing out. My ex was a light sleeper and just the fact that I could get caught made it more worth it for me. I can equate it to the rich girl who steals make up from the mall. She has all she could ever want, yet she shop lifts just for the adrenaline rush! :bouncer:
Sean Cold Wrote:and just the fact that I could get caught made it more worth it for me.

... just for the adrenaline rush! :bouncer:
mmmm yeeesssss :burnfucker:
OK, lets turn this around a little......in the middle of the night, have you ever let your hands roam over your partner while they are sleeping just to see how she/he would respond, if at all?

Edited By Metalfan on Jan. 29 2002 at 10:18
Metalfan Wrote:OK, lets turn this around a little......in the middle of the night, have you ever let your hands roam over your parter just to see how she/he would respond, if at all?
ehh, save that for a different thread, I have to no if I am just a freak because of this! I mean, I truely feel like a criminal after shit like this, not that that is a bad thing mind you. :lol:
Sorry Sean, I stopped reading your post when you decided to tell us you were better with your right hand then left.

And if you're looking for the rush from the chance of getting caught why not go all the way....teabag her!!!!!!!
DGW Wrote:And if you're looking for the rush from the chance of getting caught why not go all the way....teabag her!!!!!!!
Wouldn't she have to be a pretty heavy sleeper, for you to climb up over her head and try to dunk your cookies in her mouth?
Not if you had Arpi's balls.
DGW Wrote:Not if you had Arpi's balls.
I'm glad I don't on two accounts.
Hey Ladi Wrote:I'm glad I don't on two accounts.
I can go with about twenty reasons why i am happy you don't, but, then people will know I am on your shit.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did I say too much? :confused:
Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:I'm glad I don't on two accounts.
I can go with about twenty reasons why i am happy you don't, but, then people will know I am on your shit.

Did I say too much?
Of course not, everyone is kidding on here, all the time... right? Wink

Oh, and I'd like to hear that list. Confusedatan:
Yeah, I've done this. On more than one occasion too.
I've tugged on my grandmothers sweaty he-cock, while fingering my dogs asshole as she tossed my salad with her sandpaper textured tounge.

But nothing as freaky as you guys, sicko's!!!
I've rubbed one out, while she slept next to me, while thinking about a hot cousin.........thread crossover. :burnfucker:
Pages: 1 2