CDIH

Full Version: Hi ikeaboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome back! :thumbs-up: :lookatme:

So, what's the word? There's a lot of money riding on where you were.
ikea didnt kill himself! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
ikea didn't get a life, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!
ikea, a life? :rofl:
that was the rumor
<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->ikea has no life<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
Leave my lost son, alone!!!

:lookatme:
howdy, faggot
well i'm not dead, as can apparently been seen. other than that i've had other things to do and not much to say on the messageboard. i'll attempt to post more in the coming weeks to just help reassure you that I didn't open my wrists with a rusty exacto blade.

And polly, you're wrong.
i dont think he even noticed he was de-modded
i dont think he noticed being modded in the first place
did you meet someone special?
Ikea's 1st in line for tickets for episode 3, this may be a couple years.
Welcome back, glad you aren't dead.
were you gone with Hybrid?

Can someone tell me when they leave so I know who's gone. I feel guilty when I have no idea people are gone until the "I'm back" thread.
i didn't know he was gone either
Quote:And polly, you're wrong.

I was right about the fact that I was sure you weren't dead though and that you made me feel like I had the IQ of a 4 year old when we played Scrabble.... :-)

P.S. Next time you disappear you should lie and make it interesting, you watch enough movies that you should be able to come up with a good story.
hey ikeaboy, there's a thread in entertainment entitled "Donnie Darko" that needs your assistance ASAP.