CDIH

Full Version: Are you a believer - Crop circles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crop Circles. Do you believe they are made by a alien lifeform? Maybe a goverment agency trying to fuck with the minds of the people? Or just a bunch of drunken fools running around farm land at night? Or just a major marketing ploy? You be the judge.

[Image: mscropcircle.jpg]
I blame Ken.
Who is to blame for anything....
Ken>Bill Clinton>Corporate America>Aliens
All of the above.
I told you so.

Now bow your head before the Almighty, Pat. :bow:
Seriously though. Weren't these things exposed as fake a few years ago? I seem to remember a show where the people who did it explained exactly how they did it
Quote: I seem to remember a show where the people who did it explained exactly how they did it

You are correct. I do remember seeing this on either TLC or Discovery channel.
Yes, people have come out and said exactly how they did it.

Some people, however, say the hoaxers are lieing and that the very large and complex designs appear way too quickly for just a half dozen people with 2x4's and rope to have made.

Until I can find 5 people and a wheat field, I'm holding judgement.
Yes there have been reports from people claiming too have created these circles with wooden boards and so rope. And they walk around the field and flatten down the crop. Making a circle. But some have said that when you flatten down the crop with these boards who break or ruin the crop from all the weight being pressed down. Some crops haven't been distroyed after the circles have appeared. Also some say you can feel an electric presence in and around the circlce.