CDIH

Full Version: Worst wwe decisions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This whole un-american clique kinda seems like they may take things a bit too far. They are already touching on 9/11 subjects.

Got me to thinking of some of the worst, most racist, dumbest, etc... moves the WWF/WWE has pulled.

First one that comes to me was the Beaver Cleavage character. All the promos and set up and he made all of 2 apperances.

The whole Big show/ bossman angle with Show's father dying. Worst moment in recent memory was of Bossman towing the casket as show jumped on it and was dragged around.

One of the most blatently racist things was DX's parody of 'The Nation', dressing up in blackface hasn't been done in decades yet vince does it anyway.

Sgt. Slaughter turning into an iraqui sympathtizer and siding with the iron sheik.
Quote:One of the most blatently racist things was DX's parody of 'The Nation', dressing up in blackface hasn't been done in decades yet vince does it anyway.
did that really happen? I gotta start watching wrestling.
It happeneds a few years back.

X-pac's only decent moment in his career was dressing up as Mark Henry.
I think minstrel shows should make a comeback. That's some quality entertainment for the whole family.
There can never be another Al Jolson.
Quote:The whole Big show/ bossman angle with Show's father dying. Worst moment in recent memory was of Bossman towing the casket as show jumped on it and was dragged around.

One of the most blatently racist things was DX's parody of 'The Nation', dressing up in blackface hasn't been done in decades yet vince does it anyway.

Two of the funniest moments in WWF history!!! :rofl:
Atleast the DX thing was funny, the big show angle was pathetic.

Like bossman grinding up Al Snows dog and making him eat it.
Ok.. Thread over.. Here it is.

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Mae Young giving birth to a hand.<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
i think mae young showing the fake boobs was worse
ahh Mae Young birthing a hand, a gem in television history.
Quote:X-pac's only decent moment in his career was dressing up as Mark Henry.

When the NWO first came to WCW they dressed up like the horseman, x-pac had a fake nose on and was doing Flair.....
they did a mock job on Anderson's fairwell speach that was one of the funniest things I ever saw on television,

that is the other thing xpac did that I liked.
big show jumping on the casket was fucking hilarious, as was the nation parody. jeez gonzo, all the things you say here and THAT bothers you?
Ok i'll give you the dx parodies.

But big show jumping on the casket was one of the most ridiculous angles ever. I mean how far do you got for an angle? Killing fathers and grinding up dogs.