CDIH

Full Version: Ken vs. arpi - Even maynard can join
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Go ahead and tear eachother but keep it to one thread, don't derail every convo or creat 20 threads when the end result is you arguing.

Just let it all out, cause you keep this up and I'll just lock you both in the cell and unleash adebisi.
Personally, I think he should be locked in the cell for the rest of this boards life. But I am just one man. I need all of you to help with this decision.

HE was an annoyance to everyone since he joined. Then he became a mod and couldn't deal with it. He flipped out FTL style. THEN, he gets demodded and becomes bitter at every other mod.

You decide people.
D. Only if he takes you with him.
Even better yet.. lets just make him his own cell. No sense in defiling the two current ones.
I'm already planning my greatest exit ever k1d, the only problem is I can only do that trick once.

This is just to decide what we should do with Ken.
Maynard lets keep this to this one thread, I merged your topic with this one. Let's not defile the board.
[Image: nolan-curt-deathmatch.jpg]
Quote:He flipped out FTL style. THEN, he gets demodded and becomes bitter at every other mod.

what AIM stories are you spreading this time.....

I flipped out because YOU and ARPI over MOD...... leave shit alone, there is no need for you to touch everything. and you should NEVER mod a mod...

AND I wasn't Demodded and didn't flip out, I had the good sense to realize the bullshit and I stepped down,
you should consider doing it May,
Arpi is just pissed cause I deflated his theatrics by doing it first.
Quote:I flipped out because YOU and ARPI over MOD
Other than your threads, I barely touch stuff unless it's in the wrong forum asswipe. You don't know what I do and what is done by other mods, so shut the fuck up. You're pissed cause you couldn't hack it emo boy. Go cry somewhere else.

Quote:and you should NEVER mod a mod...
And I guess that's yet another reason that you're no longer a mod. Do you think becoming a mod gives you free reign over the board? BZZZZT! Wrong, try again Ken.
[Image: BlueTeamEnforcer.gif]
Quote:Other than your threads, I barely touch stuff
So you admit seeing my name somehow gives you free reign to be a douche.

there is only ONE reason I am not a mod,
I decided not to be.

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 12 2002 at 10:02
Less arguing more MS Paint
OK, though I hate to admit you are right......
I also feel compelled to say,
I have nothing but love for Arpi.....
Though he pushed my buttons last night,
and I would have choked him if I could have gotten my hands around his pencil neck. I love the guy.

I think his problem was Maymay whispering in his ear corrupting him.

Maymay is the source of all the problems on the board.
[Image: redeemerwhore.gif]
Yup , that's me Ken! The source of every problem on this board. Damn inspector gadget, how'd you figure that out?
there is no arpi vs ken. i think ken is the poster boy for all that can be wrong on this board. he fucks things up and then wonders why people get mad. when he is told why, he throws a hissy fit, creates a million whiney threads on the subject, and sends a million pm's just to push peoples buttons. i wash my hands of ken and will not acknowledge him or this subject again. thank you

Edited By Arpikarhu on Aug. 13 2002 at 12:06
fine then just let it die, ken just drop it.
Quote:ken just drop it.

but then he would have to come up with new material
:-o
Pages: 1 2