CDIH

Full Version: Little league world series - ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone else watching the harlem team play this team from lehigh to get to the world series? some of the kids on harlem through some heat, and this kid pitching for lehigh has a nice curve ball

the fat kid on harlem is like a little mo vaughn
harlem won on a wild pitch. they intentionally walked lil mo to load the bases, then the catcher wasn't able to stop one of the pitchers curve balls, so the runner on third scored. its gotta suck to lose like that
who cares about fucking snotball kids who cry everytime they strikeout?
cause theres a kid on harlem whos like a mini me of mo vaughn
i thought it was funny that ron and fez called the harlem team the "little liggers"
The kid throwing the curve balls for Lehigh, Joey Orlando probably pitched the game of his life last night. I umped the first three games that Lehigh played in the District 20 Sectionals. Orlando has trouble finding the strike zone with his curve. When teams force him to go to the fastball to get strikes, he gets hit pretty hard. His fastball has no movement. The kid that started for Lehigh, Ramsey, is a great pitcher. Lot of movement, changes speeds nics, paints the corners better than any kid I've seen at that level. He will have an arm when he reaches college level, Orlando won't.

The real treat on that team was Joey Rivera (Lehighs leadoff batter). That kid is pure talent up and down. Everything natural, great concentration, all business. He has all the tools for a legitimate shot at pro ball.
Quote:He will have an arm when he reaches college level, Orlando won't.
yea you can tell he didn't have anything else since all he was using was the curve ball. all the harlem team had to do was not swing and they would have been fine.

now i hear they're investigating the harlem team for using players that aren't from harlem. always something.