CDIH

Full Version: Stone cold, stone cold, stone cold - Doin time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:'Stone Cold' Austin Surrenders on Beating Charge

SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, one of the best known characters in American professional wrestling, surrendered to law enforcement officials in Texas on Tuesday on a charge of beating his wife.

He posted $5,000 bond and was released pending future legal action, said a spokesman for the Bexar County Sheriff's Department.

Austin, 36, a Texas native whose real name is Steve Williams, turned himself in after an arrest warrant was issued charging him with assault causing bodily injury on a spouse.

Police were called to Austin's upscale San Antonio home in June by wife Debra Williams who told police the World Wrestling Entertainment star beat her on the head, back and legs, then fled.

So, I guess this puts any chance of a comeback on hold for a little while.
[Image: steveaustin.jpg]
the biggest crime of all was him fleeing in a yellow corvette back when he beat her.
Quote:yellow corvette

Yeah, that totaly fucks up the whole Redneck image.

now, if it was a Yellow 79 Camero w/ a over sized spoiler.....
Quote:that totaly fucks up the whole Redneck image.

Quote:Austin's upscale San Antonio home
yeah...both of those items kill the image i have of Stone Cold. Even if he ever makes a comeback, i wonder if he has just "jumped the shark" professionally.
what the fuck was he doing beating her legs anyway? What did he put her in a half boston crab?
that or he couldn't raise his fists too high when she took out his bionic knees and he was flat on his back flailing like a turtle.
Wife beaters fucking suck!!! What kind of a MAN hits a woman?? I hope he never wrestles again... :fuckoff:
If we only knew why he hit her :burnfucker:
Quote:Wife beaters fucking suck!!! What kind of a MAN hits a woman??

Fuck that you gotta keep 'em in place at times, like a dog.
i'd punch her just for bein older than he is. must be the wrinkles comin in that set him off.
Maybe he finally took her eyes off her tits and realized how fugly she was.

112-1014160832

Wife beaters fucking suck!!! What kind of a MAN hits a woman?? I hope he never wrestles again...

Comments like that will get Kim a serious beating!
Prodigal, I say me and you tag team her like a couple of wild buffalo stalking weak prey.
Yeah right...I could beat the shit out of all three of you! :fuckoff:

I'm can defend myself unlike some women!
I could beat you and my meat at the same time.
:lol:
Apparently, the reason why Austin and Debra got into a fight is that Austin wants kids and Debra doesn't. Debra doesn't want the pregnancy fucking up her body.
I think Debras time for having kids passed awhile ago.