CDIH

Full Version: How will you die......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Ok, it's just really sick. I asked the one sicko I know this question. She answered it correctly.

Sleep shall not come all too easy tonight.

Sean has made one to many post for me not to think his end will come in a burning bed, with his penis chopped off, and a bullet between his eyes.....

Which made me think of my own end......
Provided my skull is not caved in by a Louisville Slugger, I see myself dying of cancer or some bullshit in my 60s.

How and when are you checking out?
quietly. and I expect to rust away with cancer too. :thumbs-up:
It's not on my calendar, so I guess it won't be happening. But if I ever schedule it, it will be in bed with a smile on my face. :fucking:
The last 7 people in my family have died from the C
Mom's got it now
So i'm expecting it

Ken will die at the hands of an enraged 50 year old man
I'll be checking out with cancer, especially with my family history.
I hope that I'll die before I get cancer, but I think it's inevitable that everyone from our generation will get some form of cancer sooner or later.

I know one thing, I won't die after laying in a hospital bed for months on end. FUCK THAT!!! Don't prolong my pain, let me rot in peace.
Hey maybe we can all get it at the same time & have our own meetings :firebounce:
Cancer R Us?
CancerDayInHell?

car accident
or cancer...especially since I grew up in Toms River...

I really need to get my family medical history, but it's quite a hassle in NJ for adoptees to get ahold of nonidentifying info, plus they charge $100-200...as soon as I'm ready I'll look into it.
Quote:or cancer...especially since I grew up in Toms River...

I knew there was something wrong with that place! ;-)
Heart disease or falling.
Is it just me, or do people seem to look very young for their age?

I see people in their 50's who look like they're in they're 40's. And kids in college who look like they should be in high school.

So, I figure, barring cancer or something, we'll all live to 140 and look like 90.

Then, if they perfect the retro-viruses to repair the damage of aging and eliminate disease, we'll all live forever. :bouncer:
A la DGW....

The last 4 people in my family have died from the C
So i'm expecting it at some point.

Or either by a massive heart attack or fiery motorcycle crash :-(
Prediction: Ikeaboy will die in a horrible masturbation accident.
Kid that was just mean spirited.
Quote:fiery motorcycle crash :-(
UGHHHH...did you have to go and put that "out there", Metal. :crackhead:
Luna, I don't want it to happen, but I am a newbie rider so my odds are much higher right now :-(
Lack of oxygen to the brain.
Quote:Lack of oxygen to the brain.
"Man found hanging in his closet by his own belt, pants around his ankles."
I'm gonna die happy.
Pages: 1 2