CDIH

Full Version: My oas problem......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't shake him,
I can't get rid of him....

I have tried ignoring him, responding to him, insulting him, ignoring him some more and still he follows me with his innane comments and smilies....
I don't know what to do...
So Starting RIGHT NOW I will refresh this thread and add to the tally of posts he makes about me, hopefully this will illustrate to him that he is too consumed with me and should just move along.

so as of now......0
well, turnabout is fair play. you deserve each other.
that hurt gooch,
I don't tirelessly follow anyone and critique their posts....
and generally speaking am only mean to people who are mean to me first...

so there.
yeah, yeah...go tell it to the mountain.

i think you, OAS, Arpi should all go to counseling. I have just the man to do it...DIG.
<div align="center">[Image: deer5.jpg]</div>

Quote:Wapiti roam in herds, moving from the mountains to the valleys in winter. During the mating season in the fall, fights between males are common. They challenge one another with a loud bellow. Two animals face each other from a distance of about 20 feet (6 meters), paw the ground, and then charge and crash their antlers together. Bellowing as they fight, they continue the struggle until one goes down. The loser usually survives but leaves the area. Occasionally the antlers of the fighters lock together so that neither can eat, and both animals die from starvation. In March the bulls lose their antlers, but they can still ward off predators with their sharp front hooves. In early summer each cow gives birth to one or two white-spotted calves.
Quote:OK Ken, wipe off your keyboard and get back to work

so as of now......1
you know, those animal pics would go better with pics of boobs. if the Wapiti females had shown boobs, there'd be no need for violence
I think it's funny that you'll take the time to be annoyed by OAS doing this to you, yet you find it quite alright to do it to several other members.

What goes around comes around ken.
Quote:My only regret Gooch is that you mention me in the same breath as those two. What have I ever done to you?

so as of now...... 2
OAS falls asleep at "3" so you better not get too excited about it. :fuggin:
Quote:if the Wapiti females had shown boobs, there'd be no need for violence
No no no no, Goochie, I must disagree with you on this one. It has nothing to do with the wapiti females not showing boobage. It has more to do with one wapiti male desiring all the females for himself and himself alone.
so how long until ken makes "my gooch problem"?
ahhh...well, then...sorry Ken...you need to leave this thread immediately.
I like to stay on topic,
but I have a love of gooch :loveya:
his posts make me laugh,
though if he mentions luna's boobs one more time I shall disembowel him with my antlers...
This thread sucks. Look in a mirror Mr Bic. I am mocking you. Think back to oa.com. Think back to this place before the time you became a complete annoying Asshole. Do I have any history of badgering people on boards? Think about that long and hard. Did I attack you first, or did I just finally tire of your pathetic old jokes and suggestions that all I do is stalk the women of the board? Find me one woman here that has ever felt I have stalked them.

Think long and hard Mr I don't attack anyone until they attack me. Have I ever been labled an Asshole until I tired of you and your "pot/kettle" tactics here?

People may dislike me because they think I'm a dirty old man and I'm too old to be here. I respect their opinion but don't agree with it. Other than that, prove I was an Asshole elsewhere and I will leave here. I don't need this place, I'm here because I enjoy being here. Prove me wrong and I will leave. If you can't prove me wrong, be a man and leave yourself.

Gah Damn, I need to check in at anger management more often.
OAS, I don't think ANYONE thinks your too old to be here. It's just fun to joke about your age. What does age matter anyhow? You still have the mind of a 16 year old, so it's all good.

As for everyone thinking you are a dirty old man. Well yeah, that part's true. :-p
I won't count that one against you....
I started pointing out your come ons to the ladies only after months of putting up with your "Ken's PMs" bullshit, really I was merely pointing out that you flirt too.....

I stopped pointing it out because the logic solution failed as well.

I will keep trying....
god bless you OAS (another failed strategy)
Hey asswipe, Sean just mentioned you in two posts. Will you be starting a my Sean Cold problem thread with a running tally?
ahhhhhhhhhhh,
try to limit this behavior to this one thread....
deal?
Quote:yeah, yeah...go tell it to the mountain

I thought by talking to you, he was doing just that.

Quote:I think it's funny that you'll take the time to be annoyed by OAS doing this to you, yet you find it quite alright to do it to several other members.

What goes around comes around ken.

Why don't you try fucking off for once. Jesus H. Christ, leave the fuckin guy alone already.

Fuckin nitwit.
Pages: 1 2