CDIH

Full Version: This is tiring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
trying to string 18 different disgusting euphemisms into a sentence is mentally exhausting. I'm gonna take a nap....AFTER I FINISH DEFILING GALT'S GRANDMOTHER WITH AN AIDS COVERED FETUS VOMIT LACED RUSTY TAILPIPE!!!
Dude my grandmothers are both dead.

You are one sick individual. Totally sick. You are sick to the extreme. You just might be the most twisted person ever. I can't imagine what must be going on in your head.

The reason why most people say these things aren't funny is that they are so scary. I am personally frightened that a person with your sick & twisted mind is roaming the planet, there is just nothing that you won't do.

But I am so scared, that I can't turn away. I look forward to every post you make in the Short Bus because it allows me to peer into my inner-soul and so how sick we all are as individuals.
I would respond about how I like to fuck your dead grandmother, but it really is tiring to come up with all these different phrases. I honestly don't know how these people do it.
TwistedPersonality2k2 V.2.1 You can download it.

They also don't come up with new material. You came up with more new material in two days than Grumpy, Howie, and Snuka came up with in the last year combined.
yeah but can he find pics like this too???
[Image: evil_clown.jpg]
Quote:I honestly don't know how these people do it.
It's a gift.
[Image: pruneman25.jpg]
i found a pic of galts grandma lolololol!!!!
She looks so peaceful. :clueless:
The hole her cheek was from my throbbing puss-ridden meat stick shooting the baby batch through her wrinkly gum-hole.
MEAT FLAPS!
Quote:I would respond about how I like to fuck your dead grandmother, but it really is tiring to come up with all these different phrases. I honestly don't know how these people do it.

dont do that, or else it might open up a grudge between two board members....kind of like howie and myself...
:fuggin:
Quote:I honestly don't know how these people do it.

Talent on loan from God.
Rush Limbaugh?
Quote:Rush Limbaugh?

God took it back from him.
No, God just took back his hearing.
Quote:Dude my grandmothers are both dead.

LMAO...at least al qaeda didnt show them on the rotissere and the bukakke sessions in that video before they pumped that gas into the room.