CDIH

Full Version: Who will be the first to get ass raped by Ladi? - now that the board is back up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Get in line tools. Ladi has her supersized dildo on idle and she's not afraid to use it.
You know.... I was going to be annoyed.... but what the ####, if I get to do some screwing, it's all good. Big Grin

What happened there? I typed h e l l and it didn't show?

Edited By Hey Ladi on Feb. 05 2002 at 3:30
Ooooh! ME! ME! ME!

####=fuck?
I thought this site wasnt censored.

lets see:

Dick, suck, fuck, shit, cunt, #######, twat, tit, cock......

Anything besides ####'s?

Okay - so far - A__hole is censored.

Edited By Grumpy on Feb. 05 2002 at 3:30
Ya know..picturing Ladi ass raping someone i keep thinking of a huge black man with ashy skin pounding me from behind with some greenish syphilis gel leaking out the purple mushroom and a huge wooden spoon covered in grits and a flap of skin from a popped water blister from a chineese delivery guys big toe.
why do you have to imagine it? Isn't that your regular saturday night ritual? at least you get the frequent raper miles from him.
haha wtahcing you guys trying to curse is funny
Grumpy Wrote:why do you have to imagine it? Isn't that your regular saturday night ritual? at least you get the frequent raper miles from him.
You got it wrong frump...saturday night is Troop 22 night. Sunday is when your mom comes over and peels the friction scabs off my fetus file and buts them in a sauce and brings the dish over to your house for the holidays and passes it off as eggplant parm.
NaughtyAngel Wrote:haha wtahcing you guys trying to curse is funny
Oh yeah....

Fuckin ram my fuckin ass with a fuckin rusty fuckin spoon and fuckin tell me i fuckin look like a fuckin partially aborted mother fuckin porch fuckin monkey baby and fuckin tell me to mother fuckin pick that fuckin cotton faster.

Please.

thank you! Big Grin
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:brings the dish over to your house for the holidays and passes it off as eggplant parm.
That's what that was?!! Hey either way it was yummy.

Spit & I'll be right back.... Amy you next? Wink
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:
Oh yeah....

Fuckin ram my fuckin ass with a fuckin rusty fuckin spoon and fuckin tell me i fuckin look like a fuckin partially aborted mother fuckin porch fuckin monkey baby and fuckin tell me to mother fuckin pick that fuckin cotton faster.
that was great, thanks
NaughtyAngel Wrote:
JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:
Oh yeah....

that was great, thanks
ANYTIME
Snuka - you left out TWAT from that last post.
He didn't leave it out, he doesn't like it Wink
I predict Alkey