CDIH

Full Version: What did synt do wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He doesn't know why he got this status.... I wish I could help him, but I really don't know.

Quote:SYNTuesday
Drunken Fuck

Maybe you guys know something I don't.... :-)
he must be a real Asshole to get a status like that.
Wish I knew. It wasn't that thing he said in that thread was it?
:clueless:
Damn you, fbd.
I DIDNT KNOW! tell me next time you play a trick on somebody
Do you think he's going to try to kill himself? Should someone IM him?
Confusedneak:
Quote:Do you think he's going to try to kill himself? Should someone IM him?
Damn... I should've posted the convo! :lol:
You couldn't JUST tell me, could you? No? I suppose not... I first asked SHORTLY after 8, and expected a simple, quick reply, and I would be able to go and watch Law and Order... BUT NO! Ypu want to have some fun and now I have to waste my time figuring out who I offended and how, because I'm the type of person who tries to avoid that sort of thing and was MORTIFIED that I, the friendly straight-edge guy, had somehow inspired a mod to label me a "drunken Fuck". NOW IT'S TOO LATE TO CATCH THIS EPISODE....

You're lucky... because there's another episode on at 9, and because I can't take back those 4 fantasy points I gave you last week because you made teh funney. This is how you thank the person who gave you a perfect score? You make me sick. What are you gonna do for an encore? Anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank? (Sorry, just saw Clerks today, great movie :lol: )

And you too Pollyanna... you don't REALLY care... I have yet to get a reply to my IM about how the whole world is against me. :angry:
I'm going to sign off and go play with my real friends, Ken Masters, Gordon Freeman, Lara Croft...
Is it drunken fuck because he double posts?
Quote:And you too Pollyanna... you don't REALLY care... I have yet to get a reply to my IM about how the whole world is against me.

??????? :crackhead:
hes just not special enough for a custom status, same with tequila, its kinda like being a psychopath on oa.com

Edited By NaughtyAngel on Aug. 18 2002 at 9:46
He can't take those fantasy points back, right? :-(
I don't think he went to watch tv...I think he went to kill himself....I hope he used my hose idea.
Quote:the friendly straight-edge guy
just wait til you go to college...
Drunken Fuck is an automatic status given to a posted under a certain amount of posts. Kind of like "hanger-on" on oa.com. You lose drunken bastard when you are given a custom status, seems no one has deemed SYNT worthy enough of his own status. So he shall sit there with a generic status till he is worthy.
to bad we didn't have a FAQ for this
that status is discriminatory to people who are sXe. I think it should be changed to "Drunken fuck or fuck who is drinking their favorite non-alcoholic beverage of choice"
Pages: 1 2