CDIH

Full Version: Motherfuckin vw's!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So yesterday, the drivers side window of my 2001 Jetta decided to crap out and just drop as I'm putting the window down. We tried to fix it last night thinking it just came off the track, but they make new cars so impossible to fix that we couldn't get the door panel off. Fuckin Germans.

So I call this morning to get it fixed, and they tell me all they can do is secure the window in the up position. OK, not a big deal for now, but then I have to make a seperate appointment to get the part replaced because they are backordered. I've found out this is a common problem with VW's. Another fuckin appointment???? They are usually backed up about a month with service appointments.

BASTARDS!!!!

Oh, and to top it off....the service department closes at 4 and I don't get out till 6 which means I have to do it at lunch. Fuckin inconvienent cars!!!
ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

VWs suck to work on, especially the interiors. Sucks to be you man.

Oh yeah, you might want to call an auto glass repair shop for an estimate before you take your car to the dealer. Unless, that is, you are still under warranty.
your anger is misplaced. its not the germans you should be mad at. its the mexicans who built your car in the first place.
Actually Arpi, my car was assembled in Canada, not Mexico. They have plants in both countries.

No k1d, the window isn't broken. At least I dont think. And if it is, it's under warranty. It just came off the track of the motor that slides it up and down.
either way it sucks and I have to give up my lunch hour (and then some) to get it fixed.
Quote:Oh, and to top it off....the service department closes at 4 and I don't get out till 6 which means I have to do it at lunch. Fuckin inconvienent cars!!!

germans my ass,
this is just a sneaky jap pearl harbor suprise attack lunch thread.
My Toyota was built in Japan :bouncer: I hope I get it back soon.

Such a hassle, sorry to hear that Maynard
i still think it was the mexicans Undecided
OK....ken found the funney today! Too bad we'll have to wait a week for the next installment. ;-)
Fuck that maynard

this week I am going for the golden fleece
a twofer.
WOO HOO! You can do it Ken! Just make fun of OAS's age. C'mon, you can do it!
Quote:VWs suck to work on, especially the interiors.
And you know this from stealing them?
my bad...

Edited By Kid Afrika on Aug. 19 2002 at 12:27
for warranty repairs, obviously you would want to go to your dealer. as far as the auto glass repair shops... the don't only replace glass, they can fix tracks and shit too.

and no tequila, "I only steal porsches."
Quote:I only steal porsches
geez are you that materialistic. You won't steal a car thats worth 22,000?
speaking of no-good mexicans
So they fixed the motherfucking window. Well sort of. They taped the fucker in the up position. It will take around two weeks to get the regulator in. Fuckers!
mount up regulators!!!
Quote:mount up regulators!!!

that made me think of... Regulators! Mount up!

[Image: sq-warren-g-promo-lying-down-dfa.jpg]
VG = WarrenG?
yeah...that's it.
Pages: 1 2 3