CDIH

Full Version: Wwe updates, news & rumors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Chris Jericho has now officially signed his multi-year contract extension with WWE.

- Apart from a few top superstars, almost none of the wrestlers are told of their storylines and angles ahead of time. Most talent show up, do their matches and then speculate like everyone else where they'll go from there.

- Kurt Angle is likely set to face Rey Mysterio at Summerslam, despite a lot of people in WWE objecting to it due to their size differential. The originally proposed match for Summerslam was Tajiri vs. Mysterio but that was nixed and used on Smackdown! last week instead.

- Speaking of Angle, there is also a plan to push or tease a match with him and Brock Lesnar for a long time but to hold off on delivering it until Wrestlemania X-9 next year. Apart from that match, it is also believed that Hogan vs. McMahon would be on the WM card.

Hulk Hogan's future with the WWE is up in the air after Hogan refused to travel to Australia for the recent "Global Warning" show. Backstage sources have said that he hasn't been happy since he received his WrestleMania payoff, which was considerably less that what he expected. His back is also legitimately causing him some problems, and he has shown exhaustion due to his schedule. Roger Marment, overseas VP for the WWE, apologized for Hogan's abscence at a press-conference on August 8th.

When Kane returns, it is likely that Stephanie McMahon and Eric Bischoff will be battling for his signature
I heard someone say that they knew a guy who knew someone who worked with this other dude that was banging a girl who knew someone inside the WWE that said Goldberg might return as well as Sting...

I don't believe them though...
Sting and Goldberg are returning for some charity event that has nothing to do with the WWE.

Of any rumor, the one you always know is untrue and can be assured will never happen is:

STING COMING TO WWE.

Never, ever, never happen.
Quote:2 tired 2 give N F
Your name conveys how I've been feeling about the WWE lately...
Noelle but HBK is gonna wrestle come on!!!

We can watch together, while I show you the super secret mod rooms.
XPac is gone... FINALLY!!!!

Quote:From the Ross Report:
WWE and Sean Waltman, aka X-Pac, have mutually agreed to part ways.
GOD HAS SHINED HIS GLORY UPON US!!!!!!

1st O&A and now X-Punk... too much joy for 1 week.
Thank you Jesus. When do you think that faggot shows up with hall in NWA