CDIH

Full Version: Did you ever think - You were going to die.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many times have you been in a situation where you "knew" you were about to die...
I remember as a kid going on the family vacation...it was the 70's and the pop up tent trailers were all the rage. Anyway were were on a trip heading west and stopped in a KOA for the night. The weather turned ugly........We were caught in a tornado storm.... It was pitch black and we were listening to the radio as tornados were touching down all around us.

There was no place safe to go as we were in the middle of no where. The trailer was shaking in the wind.... and in my little kiddie brain I was convinced it was over.
there was that time when my psychotic drunk friend got pissed off at his g/f because she cheated on him while he was in jail, so he pulled a gun on us and fired it just past my head. but i was drunk too, so for some stupid reason i didn't really think i was gonna die...
when i was about 7, my family was at the beach once. i was pulled under by this huge wave and started to drown...not fun
You almost drowned last year? Sorry to hear that man.
hey, my hiding place has been exposed!!!
I feel soooo naked.