CDIH

Full Version: Where do you like it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So which do you prefer, being on top or on the bottom?
Back.....and to the left
There is no down side to any position so therefore I nulled my vote. Come on, I challenge anyone to prove there is a down side.
Have ya seen Ken's sister? :crackhead:
Quote:There is no down side to any position so therefore I nulled my vote. Come on, I challenge anyone to prove there is a down side.

Well, if I had listed all the positions of the Kamma Suttra, I can think of a few that would give you back problems or pull a muscle.
On the bottom or behind her. But since you left out doggie style.....I guess on the bottom it is. :thumbs-up:
I read it a few times and I still don't understand Metal's comment...
well I understand it... I just don't see how it fits in the context of the post.....

and bottom....lets my hand free to play.....

but a meaningful sex poll should have more options.......

like reverse cowgirl with my thumb up her ass....how did that get left off?
There's a limit to how many choices you can put in a poll. There are many, many more positions to explore. Just starting somewhere.

But, feel free to write in your suggestions for choices in a future poll. And let us know if you've actually tried it. ::cough::ladies::cough::
Quote:There's a limit to how many choices you can put in a poll.
that limit is not two though.....

and Arthur please tell us what your fave is......
Quote:and Arthur please tell us what your fave is......

Can't pick just one.

There's one where you start off with guy on top like missionary, but then take one of her legs and lift it and put it on the same side as her other leg, so that from the waste down she's kinda sideways. She needs to be a bit flexible to do this without disconnecting. Can sometimes hit the g-spot like doggie, but your face to face and have all the good bits up front to play with.
Quote:Can't pick just one.

I CALL SHENNANIGANS!!!!!
you start a two, TWO option thread, then tell us you can't choose....
you can't defend your own thread!!!!
I call for open defilement from this point forward...
unless girls wanna talk about sex, in which case you are a genius.

and it is WAIST
If by defile you mean go off on a tangent and discuss all kinds of positions and things to do during sex, than you hit the fucking nail on the head for once. Thank you Captain Obvious. :fuckoff:
:fuckoff: ?????

is this the point where someone tells me I am too thin skinned again?
Rolleyes
well, are you thin-skinned on top, or on bottom???

:moonie:
although my ass is not fat, it is more fleshy than the thin and sensative cock skin so........
hehe, sausage party
Quote:hehe, sausage party

Uhh...so, got hero for the sausage?
got buns for the sausage would have been funnier.....
Quote:hehe, sausage party

In your cunt trap.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Aug. 21 2002 at 8:57
[Image: ks-kneeelbow.gif]

Is this top or bottom? ;-)
Pages: 1 2