CDIH

Full Version: Favorite theme park....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was talking to Hybrid about his recent Fla trip and we were discussing places he did and did not go to. The Orlando area is now becoming quite the Mecca for theme parks....
Disney has 4
plus water parks
Universal has 2
Sea World is adding rides now......

What is your favorite park you've been to,
NOT just limited to the Orlando parks mentioned.

For me it is Islands of Adventure,
it is very clean, very pretty and with the Hulk, Dr. Doom, Spider Man, the water rides and Seuss land, it has a lot of fun rides
yup, islands of adventure is definitely the best. disney needs to wake up and instead of building a giant zoo, try updating some of their old ass rides.
I've never been to Disney, I was a deprived child :disappointed:
I want to go to the Islands of Adventure, that's the one with the Dr. Seuss land, right?
yea
I liked Disney's Animal Kingdom. I thought it kicked much ass.

I didn't go to Islands of Adventure though, not enough time. Damn that ex-wife!

I also really like Sea World.

I guess it all depends on what you like in a theme park. If I want coasters, I can just go to Great Adventure, cause they have some of them best.
YUP the Dr. Seuss brings ya right back to childhood,
they have the Jurassic park ride which kicks ass,
but Spiderman is such a great new type of ride, it really pulls you into a fantasy world.
Just went to Disney and Islands of Adventure/Universal in January and had one of the best vacations ever. Six Flags is also great...almost broke my neck 4th of July weekend on one of their coasters....if I remember, Bush Gardens kicks ass too.
I've only been to DisneyWorld and Bush Gardens.

When did Disney put a zoo in? :disappointed: That's pretty sad. I hate zoos.
yea, spider-man really is great. we had permanent speed pass (our key from the hotel gave us free speed pass) so we went on that and all the other great rides like 6 times each. no wait.
Luna, the "zoo" and Disney isn't really a zoo at all. It just has attractions with animals in it. In fact, most of the animals there are taken care of better than they are in the wild. I don't recall seeing any of them in a cage. Most run free in some sort of paddock.
Dueling Dragons at Islands of Adventures was cool too.

Disney bored the crap out of me. Only thing I liked was a couple of rides at MGM Studios.
Tower of Terror!!
maynard....
I don't know what the history is like now....
but the animals at the Animal Kingdom WERE dying at a terrible rate.
They were trying to consult with everyone to determine what the problem is.......

I like zoos, I think they are a necessary evil, most zoos have advanced from the cement 10x10 cages of years ago,
many are doing excellent work in bringing the numbers up of endangered species.
unfortunately less and less land is available for animals to roam free on.
best park ever-ceader point in sandusky ohio. the supreme coaster park. it has both the highest and second highest coasters, long ass wooden ones, inverted, stand up, and hanging coasters, too. i love that place...

and i like zoo's, too. too bad theres no good ones in jersey

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Aug. 21 2002 at 3:31
FBD...I've been there...but I was scared of coasters when I was there....the coasters there looked intimidating!
have you been there? or just seen it on WORLDS GREATEST COASTERS on the discovery channel?
The layout of Animal Kingdom sucked. Everything revolved around that Damn tree. You had to walk from the tree into one "kingdom", then follow the same path back to the tree, walk around the tree, then go to the next "kingdom", and repeat. The path around that Damn tree was so ridiculously crowded with mindless people wandering in every possibel direction.

Heard they were changing it because of all the complaints.
When we were at Animal Kingdom, the GARBAGE CAN hit on us.
i was there last summer and it kicked royal ass. next question?
A woman's body is the ultimate theme park.
Pages: 1 2