CDIH

Full Version: Psst, jack come here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why in the blazing firey pits of Hell would you lock that thread about banning?

Are you really that big of a pussy? It was just a goof as far as I saw.

If someone gets banned from this site, they are a total tool. Someone already stated it, EVERYONE HERE WAS INVITED!

I only hope that you locked that thread of your own accord, because that was absolutely the pussiest move I've seen around here, ever. EVER!
Think what you want about it, but having 2 members threaten to leave because they think that another member is about to be banned is not cool. I did not want that thread blowing up out of proportion and rumors being started about who was going to be banned and who was going to leave.
So, why not just say that, rather than locking the thread?

Locking a thread is as good as censorship, but somehow it is thought to be better than deleting it. Bottom line, if someone actually believed that someone was going to be banned, they're probably too stupid to stay here anyway.
You do have a point. I could have just said that but it would not have had the same affect.
wait....what....
so I am not getting banned? :clueless:
ADMIN's shouldn't moderate, Moderator's shouldn't ADMIN. Which are you...i subscribe it is the former, not the latter. I like Jack, but I don't like the thread locking or your statement. Let it be a clusterfuck, if that's where it's going...people have issues and opinions to state.
don't pick on the newbie mod. he's fragile. :lol:
whatwherewhenwhy?
Quote:but having 2 members threaten to leave
haha, i probably wouldn't really leave, but i know nobody's being banned, i was just trying to make a point, or something...
I still :loveya: even though you didn't REALLY mean it.
so ken isnt going to join ree, ftl, and av8er?
I'm afraid not.
Ree was banned???
what the Hell did he do.....
how the Hell did he get in?
nobody has ever been banned from this board

lent is a classic example of a crucifiction complex case, he claimed he was banned, he wasn't, he just left like the big fat pussy he is.
so if not banned, then what did happen to ree, ftl, and av8er? they used to be members, and now they arent...
Quote:nobody has ever been banned from this board
Quote:so ken isnt going to join ree, ftl, and av8er?
?
Sean meant to post and he accidentally deleted ftl. I mean it happens to all of us.
with every post he makes I say a silent prayer that Maynard accidentally pulls an Afrika.
Look we all make mistakes, no one is perfect. The thread was just done for a personal vendetta anway. The thread shoulda been moved here but it was locked. He learned for next time, don't all get high and mighty like you never made a mistake. Afrika of all people, that time you got drunk with me and we... you know, but lets keep that between me and you.
:loveya: Have I told you lately how much you mean to me Gonzo?
Pages: 1 2