CDIH

Full Version: Inconsiderate mother fucker.... - Arghhhhhhhhh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a friend who's been BEGGING me to take him to a Yankees game all season, so I finally cave in and invite him for tomorrow night's game, and when I called him this afternoon to finalize plans, the fucker was out of his office till MONDAY....umm yea hi....you could fucking call...Arghh....

Oh and to make today even better I left half my term paper home and my scanner won't scan so I just had to spend $35 to fax it to myself at work....arghh.......
i am free for the yankees game
Meet me after work at 5:00 then :thumbs-up:
can you get him a locker room tour?
and leave him there
It's not bat day is it???

He has some unresolved anger issues. :-D
Okay seriously someone fucking kill me....I just got shot in the face with toilet bowl water when I flushed....I'm disgusted...this is so not my day...I can only imagine what my final will be like tonight. :disappointed:
Pssst.....Polly, It's a full moon tonight.
mabye she'll get bit by a wolf :-o
Quote:mabye she'll get bit by a wolf :-o
Nah...I doubt that.
would been an interesting story atleast
Quote:I just got shot in the face with toilet bowl water when I flushed

Eau de toillete??
That should teach you not to drink at work.
Okay...so maybe I over reacted...the friend in question just called...we're still on for tomorrow...he asked why I was so snippy and relayed the toilet story....

Day isn't getting any better though...bounced another check :disappointed: now I have $150 in over draft fees. :crackhead: Oh and I can't remember any of the theories for my test....and they're making me ALPHABETIZE THE LIBRARY at work....I'm so glad I graduated elementary school!
Quote:bounced another check now I have $150 in over draft fees.
better paying your bank surcharges then you going to court for bounced chex
you should take better care of yer checkbook ;-)
I'm going to that game tomorrow! :bouncer: :bouncer:
Quote:the friend in question just called...we're still on for tomorrow
indian giver. guess i will make other plans Undecided
I had 3 tickets to that game tomorrow. I gave them away to my Cousin, his wife, and kid. I am a nice guy sometimes.
but you made the wife blow ya for the tix right? right???