CDIH

Full Version: Full moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Full Moon tonight! :firebounce: What weird behavior do you want to blame on it?

I've been quite antsy lately & couldn't figure it out. So now I can say it was just the moon. ;-)

Do you believe is has any effect? Or am I just a crazy girl? :-p :lol:
I'm going to kill my parents as they sleep.
I believe it has an effect. You betchya!
Maybe I'll attach a jousting stick to my motorcycle and see how many innocent victims I can blast a hole through :burnfucker:
lol polly :rofl:
My relatives talking loudly about nonsense... Or maybe that was all the alcohol at the birthday party. Great aunt is 73, her grandson is 33, same day. He's a great guy but don't bother talking circuit theory with him when hes had some cognac. :disappointed:
Quote:Full Moon tonight

Ladi's wearing a G-string?
they say that since the moon is the reason for tides and such that it effects the water in your body in a similar fashion. the stats for increased crime and the such during full moons are unbelievable
Doesn't anybody remember what happened on the last full moon? :crackhead: :crackhead:
Don't know. Never remember anything the next morning. And my clothes are usually shredded and I'm in some strange place when I wake up.
i guess things can get crazy when you drink and have heated debates over who is better, kirk or picard?
Well, you ever see the cleavage on a Klingon chick? :crackhead:
Quote:Never remember anything the next morning. And my clothes are usually shredded and I'm in some strange place when I wake up.
Sounds like a night with GS
Was there jelly on your Asshole?
NO, but there was blood up front. Maybe got my red wings? :clueless:
Sounds more like you lost your butthole virginity.
Quote:Doesn't anybody remember what happened on the last full moon?
July 24th?

It was a Wed & I didn't get any :fucking:
Well Luna....are ya ever gonna tell us? :poke:
Arpi & Ken were made mods on the last full moon. :-o
I'm not sure which scares me more at this point.....the fact that actually happened...or that Luna can equate that occurrence to a full moon :crackhead:
Quote:Full Moon tonight! What weird behavior do you want to blame on it?

At first I thought it was PMS but I guess maybe Luna is a real wolf.
Pages: 1 2