CDIH

Full Version: Vmas question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am going to this big Rent party the day before the VMA's. they have told us to expect most of the artists who will be at the VMA's at the party. Does anyone know who is going to be at the VMA's? the only one i know for sure is Britney. My boy Joey promised to introduce me. I am going for the brush-by grope.
ugh. not a very interesting list. looks like its gonna be a beer, a grope, and then home to bed
If you had any balls Arpi, you'd steal a lock of Britney's hair, and maybe her underwear too.
yeah, good idea!! moron
this is such a "look at me, I'm going to a party with famous people" thread, it's sickening.
go back to your nap before i post your moms address with a request that everyone send satanic material
you call that a threat?
i think that would be enough. someones tuition would be pulled instantly and they would be kidnapped by a deprogrammer
when you meet britney you think you'll get a 'i loved you in saved by the bell'?
we are so over!
careful, I got an ace up my sleeve..
Quote:when you meet britney you think you'll get a 'i loved you in saved by the bell'?
:rofl:

That's some funny motherfuckin shit. Could you imagine! He really doesn't look like Dustin Diamond though, just in that 1 picture.
i think not
Quote:If you had any balls Arpi, you'd steal a lock of Britney's hair, and maybe her underwear too.

If you REALLY had balls you wouldn't have to steal it, she'd give them to you willingly.
maybe if he was zach or ac slater she would
Hi, Arpi! I'm Matty Fridays. I'm more famous than you.
Hedcold is so much better than Arpi