CDIH

Full Version: Civilization rules!!!!!!!!! - I'm back in morristown!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
for those of you that didn't know it i moved back into morristown after spending 5 years in Hell in the sticks of northern new jersey.

i'm sofa king happy i could just shit!!!!!!

dammit, i think i did!!!!

time to go change my depends...........
how long before your new neighbors complain about you?
i say 3 weeks
since when is morristown civilization??!?! effin boonies.
I wouldn't smack Bergen County with a 10 ft pole, effin Blue Laws :rofl:
Quote:since when is morristown civilization??!?! effin boonies.

excuse us Ms. Bergen County Elite

:-D

Must be nice to have indoor plumbing again, eh?

Edited By Metalfan on Aug. 23 2002 at 8:55
Quote:since when is morristown civilization??!?! effin boonies
it beats living at the top of passaic county amongst psychotic hillbillies.

Quote:how long before your new neighbors complain about you?
i say 3 weeks
hopefully never. but one can never tell.

luckily the people in my neighborhood are all decent people.
Quote:luckily the people in my neighborhood are all decent people.
Then how did you squeek in?
Quote:Then how did you squeek in?
you just said it....i squeeked in!
Fuck. and I thought this was about the computer game....
What are Blue Laws?
morality laws effecting the sales of alchohol on sundays etc.
and on strip clubs etc.
Oh, we have those in NYC too...no beer before noon on Sundays.
Quote:Blue Laws ---or statues of extreme rigor ---were to be found both in Europe and in all of the American colonies. They obviously could not be enforced with literal serverity, and they generally fell into disuse after the Revolution. Connecticut’s Blue Laws received unpleasant notoreity in the Reverand Peters’s General History of Connecticut (1781) which fabricated decrees as "No woman shall kiss her child on Sabbath or fasting day." But the valid laws of Connecticut, some of which are here reproduced with biblical chapter and verse, were harsh enough . How did the punishment fit the crime? Which offenses would still be regarded as criminal today?

I can only tell you that when I lived in Old Greenwich, you couldn't buy alcohol after 8:00 pm or on Sunday.
Actually, the blue laws also prohibit retails sales on Sunday in Bergen County. Unfortunately, the only fucking time during the week Route 17 is bearable :crackhead:

K1d - how the fuck did you manage to get past the OG security and live there????

Edited By Metalfan on Aug. 23 2002 at 11:53
it's cause all the bible thumpers don't want us getting a head start drinking while they are at church.
That big mall in Bergen Co isn't even open on Sunday, the whole area shuts closes up shop. :-o
blue laws rule. its the only time when it is quiet around here....all the traffic of people going to the 4 fucking malls with in a 10 min raduis of my house. GO HOME!
VG sounds like a snobby townie in a beach town bitchin about bennies
VG lives in a snobby area :crackhead:

Edited By Metalfan on Aug. 23 2002 at 12:08
nuh uh!
Pages: 1 2 3