CDIH

Full Version: What the fuck? - Snow!!!???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
damn, it's snowing hard outside here in Holmdel! Who woulda thunk it; guess I should watch the weather channel more...maybe I can get off early today Big Grin
it was comin down hard in fort lee on my way into work today. I don't feel so well...maybe I'll call in sick tomorrow

::coughcoughskidaycoughcough::
Light Flurries here. Appearently, God doesnt like my town. Sad
Spit, gonna make some naked snow ho's in the backyard if enough snow falls?

damn, I leave too effin early in the am.....no snow at 5:30...no sun at 5:30...too effin cold
Make it stop! Make it stop! I didn't get snow tires yet, I was hoping I wouldn't have to.
Could always do what I did Ladi.....buy a new car...LMAO
I thought you spent all your $$ on beer and hookers.

If it snows a lot maybe I can just drive the quad to work. I can't get a new car, I just bought that.
i heard it was gonna snow today, but this is pitiful. i was hoping for a decent amount of accumulation cause i'm supposed to go skiing this weekend. think i'm just gonna call it off till we get a decent amount of snow some weekend.
Man, there's like 2 inches on the ground here...

This weather is too whacked out lately...sign of the apocolypse?
i was walking to my class and a snow flake the size of a golf ball landed in my eye

i felt like brokenjaw for like a minute
Spitfire Wrote:This weather is too whacked out lately...sign of the apocolypse?
SNOW !?!?! IN FEBRUARY !?!?!?!?

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Quote:SNOW !?!?! IN FEBRUARY !?!?!?
Meester smarty pants... a 70 degree day, followed by snow like last week...
or tomorrow, it's gonna be warm, like in the 60's
On my way in to the city this morning it was like rain/snowing....there are NO windows here so I have absolutely no idea of the weather...anyone in downtown Manhattan care to fill me in before I venture out later for food?
it is snowing in beautiful morristown new jersey as well as in Bedminster new jersey
Banana_juice Wrote:it is snowing in beautiful morristown new jersey as well as in Bedminster new jersey
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, Colonial Liquors is like my second home!!!!
you live in the area?
looks like we have a love connection
just cause it looks like stalking, doesn't mean it's love, amy. but how would you know that?

i'm right by RVCC, juice.
let it snow let it snow let it snow...but of course i am getting none, its more of a rain..boooo! hey Spit, send some of that snow my way.
virgingrrl Wrote:let it snow let it snow let it snow...
Sshh...let it snow a lot tonight after lets say.....10:00 pm....cause I'm in the city till 9:00 tonight and don't want my bus to crash....plus if it snows a lot tonight ::crosses fingers:: no work on Friday! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3