CDIH

Full Version: Fuck me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm so bored today. I can't think of a good, or even mediocre topic.... someone one help me please :poke:

I can't do any work, I have to attention span for it. :fart:
Quote:Fuck me...

Sex is a good topic. :blow: :fucking:
If you were a fly on the wall of any conversation anywhere......where would you be and why?
Den't you're not helping :firebounce:

Quote:If you were a fly on the wall of any conversation anywhere......where would you be and why?
hmmm, I'd like to know what it's like when the President or the Pope has meetings in their offices.

Do they get off track & talk about silly things? the golf game, what they did last night... stuff like that.
The employee lounge at a Nevada brothel. Would be fun to hear what they really think of their clients.
Probably the usual stuff women say...... he's cheap, dirty, small, bad at it. :lol:
"You wouldn't beleive what this guy wanted me to do to him with a magic marker and a thermometer..." :rofl:
YAY! A thread I can post in down here with no bad pics! :bouncer:

I'd love to hear the convos guys have with their friends when they're talking about girls.
Quote:I'd love to hear the convos guys have with their friends when they're talking about girls.

"Did you?"
"Yeah."
"Was it good?"
"Yeah"
"Cool."

End of conversation. Rolleyes
Quote:If you were a fly on the wall of any conversation anywhere......where would you be and why?

In my bosses office right now, she's ripping into one of my co-workers right about now.....
honestly, i'd like to listen in on a conversation involving my family when they talk shit about me and my wife.....just so i could use it against them. that's their thing, they're all mellifluous to your face and the second you turn around- the daggers start flying.
I think I'd be cool to get into a guys head when they're talking to you as well...like for example:

Guy: "We can't mess around until ____ happens"
Would love to know what he's really thinking.
Quote:Guy: "We can't mess around until ____ happens"
Would love to know what he's really thinking.

I'd like to know what goes in the blank there. :clueless:

Just reminded me of that Mel Gibson movie where he can hear what all women are thinking. Haven't seen it, but could see it being as much of a curse as a blessing.
I'd love to hear what the train platform announcers actually say, when they make their breaking announcements.
Quote:mellifluous
ANOTHER $12 word! ... someone got Word a Day toilet paper didn't heeeee! ;-)
Quote:ANOTHER $12 word! ... someone got Word a Day toilet paper didn't heeeee! ;-)
nope.
Been studying for the SATs?
nope.

i never bothered with the SATs.

i'm like a walking thesaurus and dictionary.
LZ is perspicacious
Quote:I'd love to hear what the train platform announcers actually say, when they make their breaking announcements.

I dont know what they are saying but im pretty sure what they are thinking that they cant wait for that next shot of whiskey and alittle bit of coke too come their way.

Edited By PatCooper on Aug. 29 2002 at 6:21
Pages: 1 2