CDIH

Full Version: That is not guns n roses - Great performance my ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GNR is Axl and Slash. Anything else is just a GNR cover band, much like Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth.

Speaking of DLR, Axl's voice was so bad, Diamond Dave was laughing at him.
Wasn't that the Road Dogg Jesse James on the mike?
How many people will be able to decipher what you are talking about? Not once did you mention the VMAs.

Oh yeah and, axl still sucks. I knew SLASH wouldn't be there. And, buckethead is a dumb name for a guitarist, or any person for that matter.
<center>[Image: slashjpg.jpg]</center>
Quote:Wasn't that the Road Dogg Jesse James on the mike?
he sings? :loveya:
Quote:he sings?
The man has gotta make the dough somehow. You can only sell yourself on eBay so many times.

Trust me. :thumbs-up:
congrats to Slash for using that pic for the 83,675th time

What song did they sing?
Quote:You can only sell yourself on eBay so many times.
maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one Undecided
Quote:What song did they sing?
Sing? None. Axl just howled like an animal that just got run over by a car and was left for dead. Sad, very sad.
They sang a medley of Welcome to the Jungle (which Axl mangled), Madagascar (which Axl did OK on, mainly because he didn't need to do vocal calesthenics which are required for classic GNR songs) and Paradise City (which absolutely blue).

And Kid, I don't need to mention the VMA's, because it's obviously that if you're talking about GNR, you'd know by now they closed the VMAs.

Quote:buckethead is a dumb name

I'm sorry, oh king of cool Kid Afrika
Quote:because it's obviously that if you're talking about GNR, you'd know by now they closed the VMAs.
only if you watched it
GnR is dead...Axl should just give it up...Slash was what made GnR - I could watch him play for hours at a time...he's truely a gifted musician.
Quote:I'm sorry, oh king of cool Kid Afrika
Coming from you,10 bat susan, I can hardly take notice of your lame attempt at insulting my name. For, it is your name that is even worse than "buckethead", and pretty much tied with "arpikarhu".
I saw them...it was horrible....horrible....his voice is shot....give up already.
I saw them in Vegas.

They were good.

Didn't see the VMAs
I watched my childhood get bastardized last night. G n R was the epitome of bad-ass, balls-out, loud with the quintessential rock star attitude. Man.... Elvis was at least still cool when he got fat and old. Axl just looked like a sorry undignified loser trying to hold on to something that once was.... but is no more.

I really wish I didn't see that. It was completely laughable and depressing all at the same time.
It was just pathatic..he needs to go back the heroin and just OD as an apology for that abortion of a show last night. Confuseduicide:

Quote:For, it is your name that is even worse than "buckethead", and pretty much tied with "arpikarhu".
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited By JerseyThunder on Aug. 30 2002 at 11:58
Quote:Coming from you,10 bat susan, I can hardly take notice of your lame attempt at insulting my name. For, it is your name that is even worse than "buckethead", and pretty much tied with "arpikarhu".
just out of curiousity, where does mine fit in?

i really wish i didnt see that last night...so horrible. there are some old singers who can still sing, or at least know the right songs to do that make it seems like they can, but he just goes for the big shit, he cant do it. he's turned gnr into a bad cover band

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Aug. 30 2002 at 12:17
Quote:Axl just looked like a sorry undignified loser trying to hold on to something that once was.... but is no more.

Sounds like Michael Jackson...
Quote:I knew SLASH wouldn't be there.

You're quick.
Pages: 1 2