CDIH

Full Version: You could be anywhere else in the world - But you are still here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have never been on a plane or train, other than the subway to manhaten. I have never been further than jersey, I am honestly not interested in travel.

But there is one place I would love to go to, Italy. Where is the one place or thing you wanna go to and witness in your lifetime?

I wanna go to see the sistine chapel, as well as the collesieum.

Mianly what I really wanna see one day are the pyramids of giza in egypt and the sphinx, it trully must be an awe inspiring sight.
I would like to see Switzerland, Ireland and Greece. I'd also like to go to as many tropical islands as possible. Saw pictures of Seychelles (think it's somewhere off Africa) and it looks absolutely beautiful. Fiji, Papeete, St. Barts, etc. A cruise that took me to all those places would be paradise.

I've already been through all of the East Coast, Hawaii, Mexico, Bahamas, and Canada.
australia. it's all about australia.
Australia would be great, but I can't see being on a plane for that long. What is it...like 18 hours or something, right? I'd go nuts.
I'd love to live in australia, they are so incognito. You never hear about them in the news, not a Damn thing. No wars, no currency problems, no political scandals, nothing.
It all comes back to Amsterdam.
Keyser is a sex fiend
Plus I hear the women in Australia are absolutely beautiful.

I would like to see the leaning tower of pisa. Who knows how much longer it will be standing. Then I could stand in front of it and hold my hands up so that it looks like I'm holding up the tower. Then when I show people the picture they will say "Oh look, it looks like you're holding up the tower....haha...that's funny". Good times.
I want to go to Easter Island. That is my goal in life...as of 2 minutes ago when I thought of it.
I saw a show once that said there are 3 towers in the city.

I'd like to see Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy, Austrailia, the Galapagos Islands, Hawaii, Cancun... maybe some more.

I saw a bit of Belgium & Paris in HS. And I saw a few states in College.

I'd love to rent a convertable & just drive away, across the country. Especially the whole left coast, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana... NO LA. Nashville, Chicago ...
Germany 2006. A bunch of drunk Scottish soccer fans to hang out with to boot.
I wish the people that mive in with me would take a trip to the cabinet under the fuckin sink. You don't need a fuckin passport to find the clorox to clean every now and again.

N need to go to Alaska. It's not even a want anymore, I need to go there. I need to see the Northern lights, end of story.
Quote:I wish the people that mive in with me would take a trip to the cabinet under the fuckin sink. You don't need a fuckin passport to find the clorox to clean every now and again.

Put a mouse trap in the cabinet with some cheese.
Quote:Put a mouse trap in the cabinet with some cheese.

And you wonder why I wouldn't want you as a room mate?

I would also love to go to Ireland but I may not come back if i do. Too much drinking, I would be dead in three weeks, tops.

No, you all can't buy me a ticket.
I've been very lucky as far as travel goes, been able to visit places some people only dream of, but I would love to go to Italy and Egypt...Italy might acctually happen, since it is thebest place for my career of choice
Quote:since it is thebest place for my career of choice
Which would be......
You'll laugh but opera singer
I've been pretty lucky with travel, i've seen a lot of Europe and most of both coasts of the US (theres nothing interesting in the middle anyway).

I want to do a semester abroad in sydney, australia next year...that would fucking rule
Quote:You'll laugh but opera singer

Actually that is pretty cool, what is your range?
Quote:You'll laugh but opera singer

You're right, i laughed, Anthony Corleone.

But, don't fret, i am a talentless fuck, so, what do I know?
Pages: 1 2 3 4