CDIH

Full Version: For everyone's info.. - Bow down before the one you serve.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
After watching RAW, i have decided to decalre myself CDIH World Champion. It is quite an honor to be placed upon myself, but, I believe I can be the greatest CDIH champion of all time. No one deserves it more than I do and I will defend my well earned title to all comers.
Having a party all by yourself?
Can I be your ring girl? :loveya:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
[Image: spbudcan.jpg]

I trust you are used to finishing one of these off by yourself.
I then declare myself the #1 contender. I will dethrone you faster than you can fucking sneeze.
I now have come to the conclusion that Hybrid is now the CDIH Intercontinental Champion and shall defend it just as hard as he did to earn it.

Jack, nigga please, you just learned how to drive, don't try jumping on the highway just yet.
I'm the next big thing. Do not doubt my abilities. It will be just like the olden days. 45 seconds into the match, I'll pull off a devastating leg drop from a stand still position that clearly doesn't even touch you and pin you cleanly for the 1-2-3.
Gonzo should be women's champion
nice. i can't wait to hit someone with a chair.
I have decided that all great champions need a valet and would be honored if Sweet Angel would accept her position by my side as I dominate pitiful bastards like Jack.

Jack, you will tap out as I give you a camel clutch and make it look like I am pulling back on your neck as hard as humanly possible.
who wants to be my valet? :-(
HyBriD need a flashy manager in his corner. I just bought huge dark sunglasses and a velvet suit.
Quote:Gonzo should be women's champion

No fuckin way. he would demand that all his matches are bra and pantiy matches. Fuck that.

he would demand that matches only end in orgasms. The Artist Formally Known As CRX Girl would get into a bitter fued with him.

Oh, the horror.
you got the job danked! :thumbs-up:
Sweet. I was just looking for a reason to drape myself in velvet.
you already had the suit you liar :lol:
But now I have a reason to shell out money for the top hat.
and a cane! you need a cane!
Again, to honor such a stellar product that RAW is producing tonight, I have decided that just like Flair vs Triple H, I too will defend my new title against an old, washed up has been.

Yes, thats right, I am calling OAS out!
At the top of the cane encased in glass, a rose or a kind bud?
Pages: 1 2 3 4