CDIH

Full Version: Directv installation - Fucking subcontractors!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
directv has this little program where you move and leave your dish behind and they install a new dish in your new house and BINGO! you're good to go!

i fucking wish.

as it turns out they subcontract the install to a company and they subcontract the job to a company that is located near you.

i have no problems with DTV it's the subcontractors that suck huge donkey dick!!!!!!

i had it set up for these fools to do my install on august 12th and the asswipes show up at my new house on july 18th with the previous owners of the house still in it. the people tell them to go away.......they didn't order that shit.

no one told me about it so the 12th of august comes and goes and i'm sitting around all pissed of because i don't have my satellite tv!!! finally i made a few phone calls to find out about the situation. as it turns out the subcontractors had an opening on an earlier day so they decided to it then. FUCKING IDIOTS. how the fuck are they gonna install it if i have the new dish in a box waiting to be moved to my new location?

needless to say i got frustrated and went with digital cable.....it's ok but i still want to get my directv.

digital cable is nice but it's more expensive and doesn't offer as much as DTV did.
waaaaaa
sucks to be you man!!!11

"god forbid" you get off your ass and install your own dish, fahgit. What kind of man can't install a satellite dish?
lick my sack monkey!!!!!

i have done my own installs in the past i just don't feel like it this time around.

do you have any idea what it is like to attempt to do anything with your 10 month old daughter around?
oh yeah, you don't 'cause you're black and the brothas don't stick around long enough to watch their kids grow up.
since when is Kid black???
ok, ken has a point but here's my question.........what self respecting white man would name himself kid afrika?

give up?

none!

therefore he has to be black!
Kid Afrika was a rather cool character in a rather cool book......
I think it is one of the better names on the board.

what is an LZMF?
lazy mother fucker #1
hmmmmmmm, sounds like a black name to me ;-)
cute set up.

some people don't get it so i figured i'd explain it.
When people don't get something that YOU do, we are in serious trouble.

As for your trying to fit me into a stereotype, I'm 30 and have no kids. However, I don't really see what this has to do with installing a satellite dish.

The bottom line is, it bothered you enough (that your dish wasn't installed) that you posted a thread here about it. Why not take that time and energy to install the dish yourself?

oh and I'm not black or white, I'm both.

Now, go eat a bag of Hell.
Quote:The bottom line is, it bothered you enough (that your dish wasn't installed) that you posted a thread here about it. Why not take that time and energy to install the dish yourself?
did you read my post?
it can be a bit difficult to do anything with a child in the house.

my point was that DTV screwed up by subcontracting the installs to a company that takes it further and subcontracts the work to yet another company.

as for you being a mulatto, i could give a rat's ass!

take your 2 cents and shove 'em straight up your ass!

Edited By LZMF1 on Sep. 04 2002 at 8:10
Quote:i could give a rat's ass!
You could, but would you?

I bet you're a great parent. Rolleyes
Quote:my point was that DTV screwed up by subcontracting the installs to a company that takes it further and subcontracts the work to yet another campany.
This made me chuckle.
thank you onehung, at least someone can appreciate it and i even went as far as correcting my typo.
direct tv has already cancelled on me once but we did get $50 bucks off our NFL ticket and 4 free PPV's for our trouble.
can i come over and watch those? :thumbs-up: i have yes :fuggin: