CDIH

Full Version: Look who's back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
0 guests, 12 Public Members and 1 Anonymous Members [ View Complete List ]
>NaughtyAngel >kindred >DGW >LunaBabe >Buttmunch >Galt >Maynard >flynn >Doc >IkeaBoy >Keyser Soze >criticslovesnatch

glad to see you didnt kill yourself over the summer ike
Screw him!
we knew he didnt kill himself a couple weeks ago.
Am I the only one more surprised that amy still knew this site was up, rather than Ikea being logged in?
Who's this Gonzostyled guy, Amy? He bothering you?

Want me to take care of him?
you're the manager danked, i'm the champ! you just hit him over the head with the cane and i pin him. :thumbs-up:
Ahem....
<-------
How about I shove the cane up hybrids ass and watch him run around franticly trying to find a bathroom he is comfortable in.
i'll have you know i'm now shitting regularly here. thank you very much. and jack, i'm IC, you're...fighting that one out with sean. :thumbs-up:
Quote:i'll have you know i'm now shitting regularly here.

:rofl:

I'd love to see you out at a bar or someplace with a really bad case of the runs.
it's all good now. i just wait until i really have to go, so it comes out so compact it's almost a "clean" shit. 1 or 2 wipes and i'm good as new.
Just an FYI
Quote:1 Anonymous Member
That's me. Don't want anyone thinking I'm skulking about.. I logged in 1nce anonomously from work while Sean and co were playing around with the last board change, and ever since anytime I log in from work it's anonomous, and the option to be or not to be such isn't on the log in screen anymore.
Yeah umm you are?