CDIH

Full Version: My two cents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 04 2002 at 3:24
I appreciate the words Arpi. But more than anything else, I stepped down because of "real life" stuff. And I haven't been around as much as I used to in the past few weeks. I think that for the good of the board, the position would be better filled by someone who has a more active role in the board right now.
wait, this is coming from arpi the quitter?

You are such a fuckin twat, dude. I didn't make a big deal about this on the board but you felt the need to break your self imposed silence over this?

You amaze me.
I didn't want to start a "mod goodbye" thread either. This board has thrived on change, and being different at every step along the way. My stepping down is just another of those changes. No big deal, it will probably make a lot of people happier anyhow.
Here's your change:

[Image: coins1.gif]
hey!! i wasnt accussing anybody of anything. i was just trying to state my appreciation of maynards tenure on this board. if you dont like it sean, you can go fuck yourself!!
Quote:I didn't want to start a "mod goodbye" thread either.
I thought I missed something
Quote:I stepped down because of "real life" stuff.
good luck, whatever it is
What's wrong, bitch, no one miss you enough of late?

You are a cunt. No one made a big mother fuckin deal over it, this isn't oa.com, it doesn't matter who steps down. You are just stirring up shit for your own pleasure. Thats fine. I am ripping you for my pleasure.

You stepped from the board, because of your personal feelings already, sorry i didn't beg you to stay.

This went the whole day without someone make a stink over it. Until now.

Welcome back, shit head, try not to get your feelings hurt again.

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 04 2002 at 3:25
Quote:as you may or may not have noticed i have pretty much stopped posting on this board

Quote:i decided to take a break from what i felt was a bad time period in the life of this board.

You know, it took a low life piece of runny dog shit like your self to make me realize one very good trait about Maynard.

At least when he got ripped and tooled and had people, yes, including me, tearing him to shreds, he didn't grab his ball and go home. He showed more spine than you ever had, twit.

Quote:your ignorance is matched only by your ability to pick woman

Yeah, I am ignorant. I was wrong, you didn't quit as a mod because of Ken's. You didn't quit posting because of Ken either.

Don't you have another flu to fake just in case Ken's comes out, nitwit?

Edited By Arpikarhu on Sep. 04 2002 at 3:25
Quote:you obviously have some sort of guilt issues about this matter. i cant think of any other reason that you would get so angry about my thanking maynerd

I have no guilt, I am happy he stepped down. I make no eexcuses, I didn't think he was a good mod. He knows how I felt.

I just like the board alot better without a weasles like yourself.

Ken's chased you away, end of story. So, stay away.
i remember when i liked Arpi when "board shit" didn't get to him. All of a sudden that changed. Now he's wrapped up in someone elses "board shit". These and more steps down the spiral staircase of burnout.
Quote:that is my two cents. flame on!!

Bitch was asking for it.
are you gonna go back to not posting now? ::crosses fingers::
What should we exactly be thankful for?
thanks for the clarification
Undecided I'm lost.
For the record....
aside from a 5 min argument on thread placement when we were mods,
I always liked Arpi.
That changed a lot over the past weeks as he has threatened to sneak up and beat me with a bat, stopped posting and then finally ran away.. all based on a snit fit that he should have gotten over by now.

But I liked Grumpy too, in all his meat flaps wonder.....

both have ended quitting or whatever arpi is doing now, "because" of me. And in both cases I am befuddled as to what the Hell I did to cause it.....

The commonality in both cases seems to be a mental breakdown or something. This IS a fucking message board.... a vehicle to laugh and bust balls. I think some people are losing sight of this......

With the exception of OAS I think I would be happy to meet all of you, and buy a round for everyone....
but that is just me.
i have to say that this is one of the stupidest things i've seen here in a long time. frequently, i might dislike an arpi post, but i at least know that it is some attempt at a joke. this is just stupid. oh no, he's not a mod anymore. somebody else will have to edit your status and...umm...oh yeah, they really dont do much else here, do they? i just made sure, and every mod who was in the position when i got here isnt one anymore. but i still see posts by AM, kid A, spit, and ikea just about as often as i used to(except ikea, but he left before he was demodded). maynard will probably still post, probably still be lambasted, and probably still wont care. get over your fucking ego. do you think anybody even noticed you'd stopped posting?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6