CDIH

Full Version: Wild hairs........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where the fuck do they come from.....

I was driving today and spotted a three inch fine blonde hair growing on my arm....
where the fuck do they come from...
how do they grow so fast (wasn't there yesterday)
I pulled it out....just how long will those suckers grow if ya let them???

anyone?

where is Doc,
he usually explains the fantastic in simple english.
you're a unique snowflake
funny you bring this up....about 2 days ago my sister pulled a light blonde hair out of my shoulder that was about an inch long.....ew. i naturally have very light blonde hair, i wonder what people with dark hair have to deal with. ew.
I had the longest hair growing out of my chin the other day....it was the strangest thing I went to bed and woke up with like a pube growing out of my chin....
:crackhead:
SHE'S A MAN BABY!
[Image: austin.powers.jpg]
the growth rate of a wild hair is off the charts.....
there is a cure for baldness there somewhere.
So every once in while when I am scrubbing in the shower, or just picking dingleberies out of my anus in general (everyone does that, right?), I will come accross like an 18-inch hair that I pull out of my anal cavity.

So here's the weird thing. I have very short hair. I also have red hair. So while the hair is definately my hair, it's about 5 times longer than any other hair on my body.

I'm pretty sure this means that I have Cancer of some sort.

I also sometimes have extraneous hairs that sprout out of my eyebrow (that are about twice as long as a normal eyebrow hair), and very very fine blonde hairs that sprout out of my Adam's Apple.

Like Ken's', they seem to grow overnight.
buncha hairy freaks. shave, pluck,wax and nair that hair.
i get random hairs out of my cheek bone area. i can't grow a full beard yet so it's not normal facial hair. :lol:
Quote:i get random hairs out of my cheek bone area. i can't grow a full beard yet so it's not normal facial hair.
pube face
if i could wax all my body hair i would, but i'm a little bitch and it hurts to much.
Actually waxing doesn't hurt that much at all, as long as they let the wax cool a bit before putting it on your skin. The only place that will really even give you an ounce of pain is if you wax your bikini area like right on your upper inner thigh.
i get white hairs on my head every once and awhile
they seem to come out of nowhere
Awwww you're going gray! :lol:
i have a weird patch of hair on the hairless side of my wrist right below where you would wear a watch. its not really hairy but its just strange how there just a path of hair connecting to the hair on the other side of my wrist to that spot.
Quote:i get white hairs on my head every once and awhile
they seem to come out of nowhere
clairol and loreal work wonders for that...
Quote:Actually waxing doesn't hurt that much at all, as long as they let the wax cool a bit before putting it on your skin. The only place that will really even give you an ounce of pain is if you wax your bikini area like right on your upper inner thigh.
nope, i've waxed stuff before and it hurt.